NINETEEN

Megumi's PoV

Kamo-san, Inumaki-senpai, Y/n.. I looked at three people who are unconscious as they're beaten up especially Y/n. She was stabbed on her back, making my anger even more serious. My heart was beating fast. I don't want her to die in front of me. If she die.. I slowly approached her. "Y/n.." Her eyes were completely closed. I looked at the cursed spirit as I gritted my teeth. "How dare yo-"

"You can't cut me with that dull blade" I saw Maki from behind wanting to attack him but the blade was broke by him. I took my chance and started attacking him and ended up cutting him off his wooden cape. Its eye trees are more fragile than the rest! "Now this sword isn't so bad" I immediately changed weapons and gave it to Maki using my shadow. "I have something even better. This one feels disgusting to use, though. Megumi, make absolutely sure you don't lose that"

"I won't lose it"

"If you sold it, you'd get at least five billion for it"

"Huh?" Maki attacked him like the curse was pushed back. I looked at Y/n for awhile, I will pay back for you. I went into the forest.

Demon Dog.. With the exception of my expannded technique, Bottomless Well, it any of my ten shikigami are completely destroyed, I can never manifest then again. However, the power and techniques of the destroyed shikigami are passed on to the others.. Totally!  My shikigami approached him and clawed his arm.

Maki and I continued our attack until we switched the cursed tool. "Please don't ever make me use that three-section staff again! It's too hard to use!" I'm dumb. "It's handy once you get used-" suddenly a plant grew on my stomach. It's like a flower but it's a curse. "Megumi!"

"Maki-san!"

Damn it!  All because I screwed up! "My strike was aimed for you heart what a wonderful reaction. Jujutsu sorcerers are extraordinarily compassionate. An opening is always created when their ally is injured. You shouldn't use cursed techniques anymore. The bud embedded in you loves cursed energy. The more  you use techniques, the deeper its roots will extend into your body"

"How kind of you to warn me. You're planning to kill us anyway, though"

"Apparently, it works faster when I explain it" Maki started attacking him. "You move well" he hit Maki and lifted her using his branch. "But you're missing the edge you had earlier"

Wiring out that cursed energy, even if it rips my stomach open! I'm not like everyone else. I choose who I protect. I shoulder the least responsibility! Therefore.. I'm not allowed to fall before anyone else! But.. How about Y/n? What if she dies? No... Y/n won't die, she's strong. I don't want her dead. I want her around me. That's because.. I love her!

I screamed in anger but Maki stopped me. "Our job is done. It's time to tag out" suddenly something landed towards him and Maki. My eyes widened as Itadori and Toudou appeared. "You're good to go, my friend?" said Toudou as he carried Maki in bridal style. "Yeah!"

"Stop, Itadori! That's not something we can han-" I tried to stop Itadori but I coughed and the pain could be felt from my stomach. "Panda" "Yeah?" Panda-senpai appeared from behind me. "Take those two and exit the veil.According to Nishimiya, this is an anti-Gojo Satoru veil, so we can come and go without issue"

"Wait! Even you can't-" "Fushiguro. It's okay. Please" I remembered about the last one. "Looks like you've realized it. Nobody is allowed to touch those who have started growing wings. And that's exactly where Itadori stands right now" said Toudou. "If you die again, I'll kill you myself! Do you know that Y/n's just.." Itadori looked at me. "What happened to her?"

"She-" suddenly the curse was bitten by a strange monster like- And the same aura comes in my direction. I looked up, there was a light like a blade- Y/n?!

Y/n's PoV

"Okkotsu Y/n" I immediately opened my eyes after hearing the girl's voice again. I looked around, everything was black like nothing was around me, only the red moon above. I stood up. I look below me, am I above water or blood? Where am I? I heard the sound of footsteps from behind me as I immediately turned behind me. A girl like in the age of 8 years. "Are you.. A demon in my katana?" I asked her as she looked at me. "I'm not a demon. But I'm a cursed spirit.. That have a demon's cursed energy" she answered. "Cursed spirit?" She nodded.

"You must be wondering why you're here. This is because I called you here. This is my Innate Domain" Innate Domain? "How do you feel after using the curse energy I gave you?" She asked me. "Your cursed energy? I thought it was mine. Then how about my 'Froze'?"

"Mine"

"Domain Expansion?"

"Do you mean 'White in Peace'?" I nodded. "Not mine" I sighed in relief. "Did you tell me I just had that?" She rolled her eyes as she mumbled something. "No, you have your real curse energy but it is very weak so I have to locked yours have and gave mine but I did not lock your Domain Expansion because that is the strongest. Yours is Cursed Technique. It is very weak and you will probably die easily of cursed spirit"

"Is that why you chose me as your owner?"

"Yes. I can see about your life so I chose you" I gritted my teeth. "Then why did you hurt Taka-chan?!" I almost felt angry. "That's because she's a curse" you gasped at her answer. "Lie. Taka-chan is not a curse. She is human"

"It's up to you whether you want to believe it or not, I've never hurt a human. I'm a cursed spirit that hating other curses" I clasped my hand. "Why do you almost want to hurt m-?!"

"That's because you're stupid" She cut my words with my katana pointing at my neck. "Taka-chan.." tears dropped from my eyes. "Taka-chan is human. She is my first friend. Only she is able to treat me better than anyone else" I knelt down and cried. "Idiot," she said.  Suddenly she dropped the katana making me stop crying and look at her. "Whatever, she is your friend but she is my enemy. Take that katana"

I took my katana. "I'll heal you a little and use the strongest technique, defeat Hanami and grab Yokuzaki's necklace if you can" you gasped. "But if you can't defeat Hanami, it's okay"

Normal PoV

Nishimiya has just arrived at a place where the three of you are unconscious. You immediately open your eyes, startling Nishimiya. "Ok-Okkotsu-san?" You ignore her as you stand up and grab your katana. "Wait!" Finally you look at her. "You were just stabbed.."

"I'm fine. You take care of them both" Her aura.. I can see it. She thought. You go into the forest and find out where Hanami is, ignore Nishimiya. Found him! You jump into the air to attack him.

"Demon Technique: The Torment of The Demon" a little demon came out of my katana and bit every Hanami body. He groaned in pain. Your katana are ready to cut his body but he already saw you and immediately dodges, you just and can cut his arm. Everyone was shocked.

She cut his arm?! They thought. You tried to cut his stomach but he pushed you away. "I think you're dead. That shocked me" he said as he healed the arm I had cut. "Give m-" suddenly something moved inside my body like it was moving towards your mouth. You started coughing up blood. The technique is too powerful and I overdo it! That's mean I'll die? No, Taka-

"Y/n please don't overdo your technique. No one will be around me other than Rika-chan"

Sorry, Oni-chan..

Hanami took a chance and tried to attack you. Yuuji immediately catches you from his attack as he picked you up in bridal style. Yuuji finds out that you already black out.

"Y/n!"