THREE

[EDITED]

"The curse!" you said.

The two of them slowly looking up, the curse appears and wants to attack Yuuji. Megumi pushes you and Yuuji away. "Run!" You fell on the floor with them. You see the curse holding Megumi in his hand. "Fushiguro!!" The curse measles him on the wall and his blood comes out of his mouth and his Shikigami faded away. The curse broke the wall, pushing Megumi out. "Megumi-kun!" You shouted his name like you took your katana, jumped out of school. You didn't have time to cut it, it turned and caught you. Your katana fell next to Megumi. "Y/n!"

Before he put you in his mouth, Yuuji came and punched it, freeing you from his hands. Megumi catches you as you fall towards him. "I told you to run!"

"I can't abandon you!"

"We can't exorcise a curse without a curse yourself. You can't beat them!" Megumi shouted out. "It doesn't matter! If I leave you, you'll die! I'd have nightmares if I left right now! Beside... I have my reasons! This curse is starting to get me dizzy!" Said Yuuji as he dodged the curse attack. But he mashed Yuuji and caught him like the object of the curse was thrown. He caught it with his teeth. "Idiot!  You'll be devoured!" You shouted. Yuuji threw the object "There is a way to save everyone.. I just have to have cursed powers too!"

"No"

"Don't do that, Yuuji-kun!"

Yuuji had already swallowed the cursed object. You're gasped. The situation became quiet. "Yu-" all of a sudden Yuuji was free from the curse as he landed himself in front of you two. You see a tattoo appear on his wrist, making your eyes widen. When the curse attacked Yuuji, suddenly his body shattered as Yuuji, no, Sukuna destroy it! He opened his eyes. You prepared your katana, to attack Sukuna and he laughed.

"It feels good to see the light in my own flesh!" Sukuna sounded like he tore his clothes. "A flesh of curses, no thank you! Where are the humans and the women? Times have changed, but it's for the better! I feel it's swarming full of woman and children! It's amazing! It'll be a massacre!" Sukuna shouted out. He looked around and saw you. "Oh there is a pretty young girl in front of me!" He said like he was pointing at you, ready to approach you but his right hand was holding his face. "What did you do to my body? Give it back!" Yuuji's voice reappeared. "Human, how do you manage to move" Sukuna wondered. "Bro, it's my body" Yuuji replied.

"Don't move! You no longer have anything left human! Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuuji, I'll exorcise you as a curse!" What should I do? "Wait! Really, I'm just fine! More importantly, you and I both are pretty beat. Let's get to a hospital." Yuuji said as the tattoo from his body disappeared. Yuuji-kun is now a curse. Should I kill him? But he's my friend!

"What's the situation?" You see next to you, a known person appears. "Gojo-sensei?! Why are you here?!" You and Megumi are shocked by his appearance. "I wasn't planning on coming, but man, you two are roughed up. I should show the second-years" Gojo-sensei took a picture of you two many times.

"The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special grade cursed object gone missing. So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing. So, did you find it?" You and Megumi looked the other way, not knowing what to say. "Um..." Yuuji caught Gojo-sensei's attention. "Sorry, but I ate it" "For real?"

"For real" the three of you answered at the same time. Gojo-sensei approaches Yuuji. "Damn, it really did combine with you. That's hilarious. Anything off with you body?" He asked. "Not particularly" "Can you swap out with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?"

"The curse you ate" said Gojo-sensei. "Oh... Yeah, I think I can do that" Yuuji replied. "Then give us ten seconds. Once ten seconds are up, come back to us." You see he's doing a stretch. "But.." Yuuji worried. "Don't worry, I'm the strongest" his words. "Y/n, hold on to this" you grab the bag he gave you. "What is it?" Megumi asked him as he saw the bag from you. This is... "Kikufuku from Kikusuian. It's Sendai's specialty, and it's super good. I recommend zunda and cream flavor" This guy actually went and bought souvenirs! You and Megumi thought. "It's not a souvenir. I'm going to eat it on the bullet train home with Y/n" Eh!!! Why m- "Behind you!" Megumi shouted out as Sukuna appeared. He jumps towards Gojo-sensei.

The smoke made you and Megumi cough. You don't feel good so your eyes are looking for where Gojo-sensei is but the red eyes are now staring at you. Sukuna being in front of you makes your whole body shakes. "And the whipped cream inside is simply exquisite..."

Sukuna attacks Gojo-sensei who is dodging some of his attacks. This is the first time you've seen sensei fight. "My student's watching, so I'm going to show off a little" it was his turn to attack. So cool! Your eyes are sparkling, Megumi is just staring at you. "For crying out loud, you jujutsu sorcerers are always trouble, no matter what the era!" You want to help Gojo-sensei when Sukuna wants to attack him but Megumi stops you as he shook his head. Suddenly you remember his words.

"Though that doesn't mean much to me" you hear Sukuna's voice. "Seven.. Eight.. Nine.. Should be the time" Sukuna was shocked because sensei didn't accept any damage. Suddenly Sukuna lost control and fainted. "Oh, was everything okay?" You're surprised that Yuuji can control it. "I'm shocked. You really can control it"

"He's kind of annoying, tough. I can hear his voice"

"It's a miracle that's all he's doing" Gojo-sensei touched his forehead and he fainted. "What did you do?" You asked sensei. "Knocked him out. If he isn't possessed by Sukuna when he wakes up, he might have potential as a vessel. Now, I have a question for you guys. What should we do with him?" Sensei looked at the two of you who were still sitting. "Even if he is a vessel, jujutsu regulations demand Itadori be executed. However, I don't want to let him die" you nodded. "Your personal feelings?" "Yes. Please do something about this" You nodded again, agreeing with him. "And you, Y/n. I see you nodding"

"Ah! Um.. I agree with what Megumi-kun said. Let him alive." You almost stuttered. "Now it's request from a precious student. Leave it to me!"