TWENTY SEVEN

Megumi's PoV

"Okay, okay, we get it now" "You should have to told us that from the start" said the two dudes after I told them about Tsumiki. But haven't told them about Y/n yet, that she's missing. "Y/-" "By the way, where's Y/n-san? You say that you will take her with you" Kugisaki said out before me. I didn't give her a respond but gave her the paper. She picked it up and read it with Itadori. Kugisaki gasped, along with Itadori. "Oi, what do this mean?! Who the hell is Yokuzaki Takara?!" Said Itadori as he crumpled the paper. "Takara? I think I've heard that name before. Was that when Mai and the Gorilla came?"

"Yeah.. She is Y/n's childhood friend" I said.

"Anyway, we need to find her before anything happens to her" Itadori said. I could see that his face turned worried after reading the letter. Before we moved, my pockets vibrated. I picked up the vibrating Y/n phone. "Okkotsu-senpai?" I mumbled as I didn't know what to do. All I know is Y/n never missed her brother's call. Should I tell him about her? The phone still rang. But he doesn't want her to worry. Before the phone stop ringing, I bring the phone up to my ear, accept the call.

"Hey, Y/n! Why are you taking so long?!" I heard her brother yelled on the call. "Y/n? Are you in there?"

"She's sleeping" I said, lied to him. He silent for a while and talked again. "You're Fushiguro, right" I could hear he sighs. "I think it's too early for her to sleep but maybe next time I'll call her. Take care of my sister, Fushiguro" he ended the call.

"Is that her brother?" Itadori said while pointing at Y/n's phone. I nodded and we started looking for Y/n.

We searched for almost 30 minutes but still couldn't find her. Where the hell she is?! If I found Yokuzaki, I'll kill her no matter what. "Fushiguro" I heard Itadori's voice and I turned towards him who was on his knees. I approached him and I saw blood. It's like dripping. "Is this Y/n-san's blood?" said Kugisaki as she approached us. "I don't see the footprints but.. Look" the blood was like a guide. !! This familiar aura! I can sense it now and it's Y/n's aura! "This aura is like the aura during the exchange event" we rushed towards the aura.

Almost ther- I immediately dodged something attacking me but it touched my cheek and my cheek bled. "Fushiguro?!" The two said as they approached me.

"R-run.." My eyes widened when I heard a familiar voice as I looked at her. Y/n.. She attack us? "I said.. Run away!" She said as she continue to attack us and we managed to dodge it. Behind her, chains? A vision chains? I could see five chains tied to her. "Itadori, Kugisaki. You guys saw that chains too, right?" They nodded. "I think Yokuzaki control her and we need to break that chains without hurting her" I explain to them.

I can see that Y/n is in pain and crying. That hurting me. I can't take it anymore! "Run.. I don't want to hurt you.. I deserve to die.. In Taka-chan's hand" her voice cracks. "I almost killed her.." I don't want to hear this! Please, Y/n! "Now I know.. Everyone is right.. I'm always lone-!"

"Enough! You're not lonely.. You have me! Itadori! And Kugisaki! And everyone who loves you! I don't want you to die.. Because I love you!" I yelled as her eyes went wide. "That's right, Y/n-san! Did you forget about our promise with Maki-san that we will bring her to shopping. Don't forget that! Are you think that we hate you?!" "Y/n! You always help me during school and I really trust you since we first met" yelled the two as they give their smile, same with me. "We will save you no matter what!"

Her tears dripping again. "But.. I'm stronger than you.. You will be killed by me.."

"I don't care!" I said as we three immediately runs toward the chain. As I was almost close to the chain, Y/n immediately stopped me from breaking the chain and attacked me but I managed to dodge it. She is crying. Damn you Yokuzaki! Itadori and Kugisaki behind her, about to break that chain but she stop them and attacks again. I saw my chance and, "Demon Dog!" I release my shikigami and immediately broke the chain. It's broke easily?  Because of vision? After that, I heard Y/n screaming in pain. Now I know it.

"Itadori! Kugisaki!" I called out their name. "The chain's easily broke but it effects her so be careful!" I said. "Roger!"

(Just imagine that how Megumi, Yuuji and Nobara broke the chains)

Normal PoV

"Just.. One more.." Yuuji said while panting, same as Megumi and Nobara. The three of them received a lot of injuries from you. You can't look at their injured but you're just crying. "That's enough.. You guys are hurting so much" your voice cracks as you didn't dare to look at them. Yuuji almost lost energy while Nobara's nails had lost a lot and part of Megumi's shikigami had been destroyed. Suddenly Megumi is behind you. Takara tries to control you but you hold yourself as hard as you can, don't want to hurt Megumi again. He confused why you didn't attack him and he immediately broke the last chain with his demon dog.

You scream in pain, louder than others as you black out. Megumi immediately arrested you. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally.."