ONE

[EDITED]

You have joined Jujutsu Tech after training with 1st year, now 2nd year. Your brother is on overseas but you choose to stay here. Your brother, Maki, Toge and Panda have trained you. Now you have joined and entered as the 1st year class.

Also, you can't believe that Megumi also joined Jujutsu Tech. Now he is looking for Sukuna's finger directed by Gojo. You decided to sneak in your friend's school so you won't get bored.

You enter the school quietly and meet Yuuji, Sasaki and Iguchi in a room. "Oi Y/n! Long time no see" Yuuji was excited to see you again. "I'm just bored so I came here quietly" Yuuji has introduced you to Sasaki and Iguchi before so don't worry. "Y/n while you're here, do you want to play with us?" You smiled after Sasaki ask you to play together.

"Alright! You guys are really sure of yourselves. Y/n, Sasaki-senpai, Iguchi-senpai? Alright, Let's go!!" "Spirits.. Spirits.. Please reveal an animal that can defeat the Student Council President!" Yuuji said as your fingers all swayed. You look and read "C..LI..O..NE.."

"Hahahaa! A clione? It's just a tiny mollusk!" He said with a laugh. Suddenly someone entered the room. "Hey, Occult Club!" Yuuji turned around to look at the Student Council President. "Hey, it's plankton council president... How it's going?" Yuuji said. You saw Sasaki-senpai laughing silently. Suddenly the plankton slammed the table with a piece of letter. They look at the letter while you just looked at them. "This room is going to become the changing room for the woman athletics team so get out!" he said "I get the impression that you don't take us seriously..." You just listened to their conversation until they finished talking. This is because you have nothing to do with it.

You accompany them on the field to see Yuuji confronts Mr. Takagi. He threw the bullet 18 meters away. People started to cheer on Yuuji after he appeared. "Is Yuuji-kun famous of something?" You asked Iguchi as Sasaki nodded her head. "It's just a rumor, but people say he's the reincarnation of the Croatian Fighter Mirko Co Crop!" Iguchi whispered to the two of you as you saw Mr. Takagi give a bullet to Yuuji making Yuuji almost fell. The bullet must be heavy. "His nickname is 'Tiger of West Junior High'"

"It's a little lame" Sasaki said as you nodded. You saw Yuuji ask Mr. Takagi something and he replied to Yuuji. Before he could finish what he said, Yuuji threw the bullet. The throw is so far away that your eyes widen. "That must've been more than 20 meters!" Said a student. "I win!!" Yuuji cheered for his victory. Everyone's eyes widen "He's more of a gorilla than a tiger..." "He threw it like a basketball"

You went towards Megumi as after you saw him pass you. "Megumi-kun, why are you here?" You asked him, he turning towards you. "And you. Why are you here?" You crossed your arms. "This is my new school. No, this should be my high school if I don't join Jujutsu High.." you saw him nod and look the other way. "Oi-!" before you spoke, Yuuji passed you two. Megumi was shocked and his face became serious. "Hey wait!" Megumi wanted to stop Yuuji but he ran away quickly. "Why is he so fast?!"

"He apparently runs the 50 meters dash in 3 seconds" you explain to Megumi as he is shocked making you laugh. "Yuuji-kun is too good at everything"