TWENTY SEVEN•5

"Y/n" you slowly open your eyes after hearing someone call name. What you see is Megumi is in front of you with both his hands on your shoulders. Your tears flowed down your cheeks as your right hand touched his injured cheek. He hissed in silence. You try hard to hold your tears but end up crying hard. "I hurt you.." You pressed your head on his chest as you cry and he wrapped his arms around you.

"Sorry.." You mumbled in his chest. "No need to say that.. As long as we can save you" he said as he kissed your top of head. Yuuji and Nobara just smiled. "We won't let you die because we're friends!" Nobara said like Yuuji was just supportive. Megumi release you from his arms and you gave them a wide smile. "But can you tell us why'd your childhood friend becomes like this. I mean she wants to kill you" Nobara asked and you looked down.

"Taka-chan.. Is a cursed spirit.. Special-grade cursed spirit.. So Akuma is right" you said.  Their eyes widened. "Impossible! And who the hell is Akuma?!" Yelled Yuuji and Nobara. "But how did everyone can see her?"

"She is half human and half curse. Just like Itadori Yuuji" suddenly Akuma appeared behind you, only Yuuji and Nobara were shocked like children. "Every people in Yokuzaki Clan is like that and they're dangerous to human"

"Where the heck did you come, kid ?!" Akuma irked. "I'm not a kid! I'm 2000+ years old!" She yelled at the duo. "Huh?! 2000?! But why'd your body is so small?!" Akuma sighed as she ignored them. "Just only Takara who is still alive in the clan and they want to bring back their clan by killing me"

"The Head of Yokuzaki Clan.. Killed all people around me..

1000+ years ago

Akuma's PoV

"Ryukazawa.." I looked at my dying's dad. "Y-yes?" After that, his hand slowly came up to my head. "I'll leave all this to you. And you must protect human.. "It was his last words and he is not breathing anymore. I shook his body. "Dad.. DAD!!"nI scream as I cried hard. I looked around me, all people I know is  already died. My green eyes turn into crimson as I gave a dead glare at the head of Yokuzaki who is the one who killed them. "I'll kill you"

And then he laughed. "You're girl and you look so weak" his army began appeared around him and laughed with him. "Weak?" I disappeared in their eyes and all his army down. He wasn't surprised but he just laughed. "So you're the demo- huh?" He said as he looked around him, demons bit around him. "Burn him.." I ordered them. They to what I say and his body began burning as he's screaming. "You killed all my people.. And my lover.." I said as I looked at my dead lover. "I'll kill you.."

"Domain Expansio-" all I see is black. Where I am? Why my body turns into a kid?

Present

Normal PoV

"Huh? Your body.." Akuma looked at the duo in confusion. "Akuma.." She looked at you after you called her name. "So you're not a kid?" You said and she look at herself. It's her true form. Your eyes widen when you see her real body. All fell silent.

"You're so pretty!!" "Your voice is so cute!!" The duo became idiot again. She sighed as she approached you. All you can see is that he feels relieved to have his body back. "Okkotsu Y/n" you looked up at her.

"You rest well and.."

"Let me use your body"

Um.. I'm sorry for not updating. Uh.. My parents uh took my phone away because uh.. You know.. I'm having a exam *sobs*

Thank god thats uh.. Exam is over *sobs*