TWENTY SIX

"I've been to Yasohachi Bridge, too" the five of you stood outside the school. "To bungee jump?" Yuuji said. Megumi immediately smacked his head as he was shedding tears. "It's easy for curses to take root in haunted locations, just like in schools, so people from Jujutsu High regularly patrol it. There wasn't anything unusual at the time, though. It might be a bit famous, but it's still used as a normal bridge "Megumi explained while Yuuji still hissed in pain. "We still have to go check it out, though"

"Fushiguro-kun?" You all look at Takeda-san who calls Megumi. "Sorry, I was curious about something"

"What is it?"

"Tsumiki-kun took awfully good care of you when you were in school. Is she doing well?" She said. You almost forgot about Tsumiki.  "That's right, I haven't heard about her in a long time. How's she doing?" You asked him. He paused and spoke again. "Yes, she's doing well" I could feel weird from him. "Who is Tsumiki?"

"His older sister" you answered before him. "What!? You tell us too little about yourself!" "Yeah, that's right!"

"We're here. Koi no Kuchi Canyon, Yasohachi Bridge. Once you confirm a cursed spirit's here, I'll lower a veil" Nitta-san said as the three of you got out of the car. "Roger!" said Yuuji with the rope on him. "What are you doing with that ropes?" Ask you.

The four of you sat on the side of the road, waiting for Nitta-san. Yuuji started to yawn.  "Hey, didn't find hide nor hair of any cursed spirit even though Y/n can sense their aura" you gave a nod to Nobara. Once Nitta-san arrives you tell her there's nothing there and she takes the four of you to the convenience store. "We didn't sense any presences or residuals even though Y/n's with us"

"I see"

"Which means this isn't it.. Guess it's back to square one"

"But isn't it bad if we take too long?" Suddenly Yuuji asked making the three of you look at him. "Why?" "Well, it's a famous haunted location, right? There might still be plenty of others who got cursed. And right now, the death rate's at 100%. We don't want to see any others die, right?" Explain him. "True" you agree with what he explained. "Ding-dong! Bungee jumping was all the rage then, right? So maybe the act off is the key?" Said Nitta-san and the duo start doing their stuff. "Did she say 'Ding-dong'? Did she really say that?" "She did! She did!" You start sweatdrop.

"Itadori already tried that" Megumi said as Nitta-san looked at her with a confused face.  "Huh? What!? You mean you jumped with that vinyl cord?!" She said as she was starting to imagine that you, Megumi and Nobara tied Yuuji up and pushed him down. "Hey, there you are! Thank goodness! Fushiguro-san and Okkotsu-san!" Said the boy from the school as he rode his bike and he was with a familiar person. "Who's that again" "Fushiguro and Y/n's underclassmen. Remember much you picked on him?"

"You were talking about Yasohachi Bridge, so .. I'm really glad I found you here!" He said as his sister got off the bike. You look down as you hide from behind Megumi, remembering what she has done to you. "Fujinuma? Our classmate" so she doesn't change much. You thought as you gripping Megumi's shirt. You don't know what feelings you're having?  Angry? "I'm glad you remember me" she saw you from behind Megumi and she smiled. "Long time no see, Okkotsu-san" you slowly show yourself from Megumi. "Hello, Fujinuma-san" you say, still gripping his shirt. "You've grown up prettier and before I start, I'm sorry for saying bad things to you" you didn't answer but nod.

"What'd she do? You should tell me more about yourself, not like your boyfriend" said Nobara as Megumi irk. Fujinuma gasped. "Are you two dating?" You sighed as you pulled Nobara back. "Why'd you say out too loud?!" You whispered to her and she smirk. "Why, are you embarrassed?" She teased you and you sigh and back to the others.

"Um, Morishita-san had a funeral in the neighborhood.. Then I heard from my brother that you were looking into that man and Yasohachi Bridge, so I started wondering if they were related"

"If what's related?" Asked Megumi

"Morishita-san's death and the bridge.."

"They're not related. We're just-" "I.. Went there. In eight grade.. I went to Yasohachi Bridge at night" she interrupted Megumi as Nobara was surprised. "Has anything odd happened at home recently? Any strange feelings that only affect you and no one else" asked Nitta-san to her. "My family runs a local branch shop.. And the shop's automatic door is wide open only when I come home. Mom and Dad both say it's just a coincidence, but there's definitely something there. It scared me. That's when I heard about you, and remembered the Yasohachi Bridge" she began to tremble as she hugged herself.

"Scared?" Suddenly your voice makes everyone look at you. "That's what I felt after I saw those shit monster.." You mumbled in cold tone only Megumi can hear it. "Y/n?" You realize what you're thinking and you immediately apologize. "I'm sorry but can you continue without me?" You said as you left them but Megumi managed to stop you by putting his hand on your shoulder. "Are you really okay? You're acting weird today, not like any other day" you just kept quiet and wiped his hand away from your shoulder. "Leave me alone" your cold tone came out from your mouth. They just looked at you walking away.

"What's wrong with her? She is more like angry?" Said Nitta-san

"Shit! What's wrong with me? Am I stupid today?" You cursed yourself as you punch the tree until your hand started bleeding. "Hey, demon. Do you know how I feel?" The demon appears in front of you. "I don't know but.. Your heart is too mess. By the way, I forgot to tell you my name that day, my name is Akuma Ryukazawa, just call me Akuma. Many humans call me that hundred years ago" she said as  she disappear. Mess? Akuma?

"Your hand is bleeding, Y/n-chan. You're thinking about me a lot" suddenly you can feel the aura of curse. The aura is very different. You hear the sound of her footsteps approaching you and stop before the bell rings. "Crap, she's here" said the demon in her Innate Domain. You slowly looked behind you and you gasped with your eyes widen. She has a black haired, golden eyes. She was wearing a black kimono with a katana. "So you found me" her voice so familiar. "Taka.." Your vision becomes blurry and turn into dark.

"Sorry, Y/n-chan. I'm taking you with me .."

Megumi's PoV

"Huh? Why? Us two? What about you and where's Y/n?" Itadori asked as he restrained himself from getting into the car. "I'll go back after I say farewell to Takeda-san and take Y/n. Now go!" I answered as I pushed him into the car and he gave up. Now I need to find Y/n first before I go to Yasohachi Bridge. I remember her walking in this direction. I saw blood sticking to the tree. I approached the tree and my eyes widened as I saw her phone with blood on the ground.

"Is this Y/n's blood?" I mumbled as I started worrying. Y/n please, about Tsumiki has stress me out. I don't want you to be like this. "Y/n?!" I cried out her name but no respond. Then I saw a paper were pin by a dagger on the tree. I took the paper and read it.

Fushiguro Megumi, that's your name, right.  Get your beloved girlfriend from me before she dead!

Yokuzaki Takara