THIRTY

Yuuji and Nobara heard your screams and started to panic. They are afraid of what happened to you. "Y/n in danger..." Yuuji whispered to Nobara as he clenched his teeth. "But we're still not done with this annoying one" she whispered back as she glare at the cursed spirit.

Suddenly the curse began to laugh. "Miss Yokuzaki has done her job-" "What do you mean by that!? What are you doing to Y/n!?" Yuuji yelled and he just laugh at him. "Not me but.. Of course.. She killed her! I can't wait for her upcoming here to kill you!" Their eyes both widened.

"No way .."

Meanwhile with you, Takara just watching you laying on the ground with a lot of blood come out from your chest. I killed her.. My own friend.. Y/n-chan.. "Dad, I'm done.." still no respond from him. She wiped her tears away as she get up and walk away..

But she saw a crimson color flower bloom in front of her. "Spider lily? Why is it blooming here?" He said as if he was kneeling in front of the flower. As she tries to grabbed the flower, she doesn't feel her cursed energy and her body becomes weak.

W-what happen to me!?

The Spider Lily absorbed your power.. she heard someone whispered behind her. She didn't know that it was actually Akuma's voice.

"Now it's my turn, Y/n-sama" Akuma said as you stay behind her in her Innate Domain. "I'm getting tired and just do it.." you said as you close your eyes. Akuma took a glance at you. "I'll release your real cursed energy"

Takara tries to looked at you but what she saw is your already in front of her. "H-how the hell you didn't di-" before she finished her word, you place your index finger on her forehead.

"Curse Technique: Bloom Lilies" Takara's eyes widened and in her head there was something moving and Spider Lily bloomed on her forehead. Blood flowed from her forehead as she screamed in pain.

Her hand slowly went up to the flower and removed the flower. She glared at you who just standing with your eyes were cover by your hair. She doesn't believe you can react like that either. "Tch.. Y-you're just lucky that you are still alive" she said as she grab her weapon- it's not with her. "Your dad's already gone by me" Akuma said make Takara's eyes more widen that before. She tries to call her father multiple times but he don't reply.

"Y-you're.. Akuma.. Ryukazawa?" She started trembling as she found out that Akuma already free. "Too late" Akuma said behind her. Takara turned her back but she felt her chest being stabbed by a sharp object. Huh? She thought.

"It's over.. Taka-chan.." she heard your voice were trembling. You have stabbed her chest with her katana. "Y/n-chan?" You took the katana out of her chest and blood came out of Takara's mouth- it was human blood. She kneels in front of you same with you.

"Akuma fixed my heart. That's why I'm still alive. But all I want to say is.. I'm sorry.." her eyes stay widen as you talk. "In 10 years, I always blame myself because I hurt you. I'm scared that you'll die but.." Your eyes start full of tears.

Suddenly you feel something wrapped around you. Takara is hugging you. "I miss you.. Y/n-chan.." her breath hitch as your shoulders were wet with tears. Without thinking long you hug her back. "I miss you too, Taka-chan"

"Do.. you want to go the festival with me again?" She said and you nod with your weakly smile. "Yes, I want to see that fireworks again.." Takara smile before she closes her eyes. "Sure.." her hand fell and you hugged her more tightly.

And you start crying hard. Your childhood friend, Yokuzaki Takara.. Died..

You're tired and your body already give up and you end up black out with a hug.

Thank you, Y/n-chan/Taka-chan

Well I'm not really good doing this scene but I'm crying? Yea I'm sensitive to this- And if you don't know what is Spider Lily you can look at the pic I give (I take em on demon slayer ending)