Chapter 72. 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚂 𝙿𝚃 1

Remi Lincoln*Flashback of Dreams Testing*"Good luck to you too Zack

Remi Lincoln
*Flashback of Dreams Testing*
"Good luck to you too Zack." I say with a smile as our headsets get placed on us.

I prepare myself and sigh as the visions slowly become apparent and all too real. I swallow and begin turning my head, looking at the environment I'm in.

It's a nice clean house. White polished counters, matching with the couch and the pillows. It's a little old fashioned for Zelch but it's nice. I like it a lot.

I realize slowly that I can move and begin touring the seemingly empty house. Everything was old fashioned. A flat screen TV stands on a white clean desk as the sun hits the surface, allowing all the dust particles to be apparent.

I smile to myself.

It's pretty. It's safe. I feel safe.

As I reach to turn the TV on, a deep, familiar voice begins to speak and I jump. Turning around, I don't see who I thought I heard.

"Hey Em." He holds my waist and even with the way my heart seems to burst out of chest with every beat, I can't react. "Are you ready to go on a vacation for once?

He's touching me.
Get the fuck out of there.

"...Dale..." I manage to get out."
***

I wake up to a hand stroking my hair softly and my face buried into the chest of Leonard. His scent was too obvious and too clear to not determine who it was.

Light, soft strokes continue, making me close my eyes once more. I simply just enjoy the feeling of safety of being in his arms.

Soft lips plant themselves on my head, and I can't help but pull myself as close as possible to him. Our legs were interlacing, and it was truly the most comfortable position I've been in, in a while.

"How are you feeling?" He whispers lowly.
My voice was not even close to being ready to speak so I hum, and rest closer to him. "Well that's not very helpful."

I'm tired. I don't know what else I could possibly do to let you know that Leo.

I rest my face into his chest and relax but it isn't long until I hear the clacking of pills and a water bottle opening. A hand holds my face.

"It's just your Tekt pills Em. Just open you mouth and take them." He whispers gently.
I furrow my brows before opening my mouth. He pops them in and quickly gives me some water to wash it down. "Okay, we'll just rest for a little bit."

Thank god.

Quinton Newman
"I know it's early..don't worry about it." I say softly as I stand behind her. I keep the blanket tightly wrapped around her as we make it to the edge. "Have you ever been to the top of Zelch?"

"No..." she says tiredly. I mean I did...make her get up at 5 AM and get freshened up to go to a roof.

Whatever, this will be worth it.