Chapter 55. Flaws

Leonard Williams (Rank Division 11)As much as I wanted to go chase after Remi, hearing that she purposely cheated to get back at someone

As much as I wanted to go chase after Remi, hearing that she purposely cheated to get back at someone..really took a toll on me. I'm sorry but that-..that's ruthless.

I reluctantly grab my water and sip on it as I feel Dale's eyes on me. The table was quiet and I could feel Dale's smirk. I hardly know the guy but I just want to punch him.

"The new guy..okay buddy," he scoots and takes Remi's spot, causing me to raise a brow, "How long have you been with her?"

"What does it matter to you?" I take in some ice in my mouth and chew it.

"Clearly not for long because my appearance here should disturb you."

"Oh it does. It really does." I put down my cup.

He snorts. "Tell me buddy, how much do you know about that gorgeous girl?"

"Enough." I keep my voice stern. "I know enough."

I make eye contact with Quinton, not meaning to give him a hint, but I do. He tugs on Lena's shirt and stands up, Lena along with him.

"Name her flaws."

Did he just? This bastard did not just-..

"She has no flaws." I clench my jaw. "At least not in my eyes."

"That's funny," he chuckles, "after awhile you'll see what I se-"

"What do you see? What flaws could you possibly see in her?"

He raises a brow as well. "How much time you got?"

"If you see so many flaws, why go on acting like her boyfriend?! Seriously, you have commitment issues or some?"

"No, but I like those flaws. That's the thing."

"Then it's not a flaw.."

Why am I wasting my time talking to this guy? I don't know, but I wanted to finish my food.

"Well, when she gets mad, she uses brut force. Not words like people actually would, but she'll push you..hit you, slap you..whatever it takes to just release her anger."

And just like that, I don't believe him.

"You calling her an abuser?"

"No, I'm calling her crazy." He smiles. "It's nice though. I can put her in her place later."

"What do you mean by that?" I question. If he has hit her...I swear to god.

"What else could I possibly mean? Sex, what else?" He takes a fry off my plate. The audacity of this boy. "Oh right, talking about sex, have you done it with her?"

"Do you do this with every new guy? Hm? You're quite a nosy ex who I'm just guessing was the most toxic son of a bitch ever?"

"Nice to assume, you gonna answer the question?" I know I shouldn't say, causing me to hesitate. He notices and nods. "Obviously not, otherwise I doubt she'd still be with you."

"Excuse me?"

He stands up. "That Girl is a sucker for sex.  You don't satisfy her? Good bye to you. You don't have sex when she wants to? Good bye. Sex is the base of a relationship for her, trust me." He puts his hands in his pocket. "Anyway, good day to you."

He walks off, leaving me confused.

Remi's dirty, that I know but all that?

That's not her. What a shitty liar.

I look at my food before reluctantly grabbing it harshly and tossing it in the trash.

I think this is where I try to go find her.

      Lena Rameryiez (Rank Division 2)
"I'm surprise you're still awake Quinton." I say, closing the door. "You okay?

He lays on my bed without a blanket on, and just sits there, breathing heavily. "I don't know." He responds.

"Mm..got it." I go up to him and put the glass of water at his bedside. "Okay. So just swallow these 2 pills and then you can sleep."

He puts a hand out, causing me to put the pills in his hand. Just when I'm about to offer his water, he slaps it into his mouth and swallows with ease.

"I-..okay then." I put the glass back down. "Go to sleep. Put the blanket over you."

"No I'm alright."

"You're shaking."

"I'm okay Le." He turns on his side and faces away from me. "Thank you for the pills."

I try my best not to show my confusion and annoyance as I nod as if he could see me. I sigh and head to the other side of the bed, grabbing a pillow and plopping it on the ground not too far from my bed.

I take my GYPT out of my pocket and take off my training sweater, leaving me in the required tank top that girls wear under the such. I know I should shower but I'm..tired. More tired than hungry so sleeping is gonna come first.

I put my stuff to the side and rest my head on my pillow, and as I close my eyes, I immediately fall asleep.

Though I was somewhat awake to feel arms slide under my body and lift me up.

A little short filler chapter for you guys. Going to get into Don't You Remember for a little but I'll post here in like 2-3 days 😘

(Also, go vote on my polls book. I might have to put a chapter on my books to make it easier)

Enjoy Your Day or Night!
-CR❤️

Enjoy Your Day or Night!-CR❤️