Chapter 31. A Thought or Two

Lena Rameryiez (Rank Division 2) "Morning Quint," I say as I walk into the training room we all decided to meet at

"Morning Quint," I say as I walk into the training room we all decided to meet at. Seems like we like to be the early birds. The training room didn't have people in it. We noticed that and have sort of just named it as our training room.

"Hey." He puts his nunchucks back on the rack and grins. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm. All good, you?"

"Could've been better. Didn't feel right when I sparred with Zack instead of you."

I roll my eyes and put my hair up into a ponytail. I flip my hair over and slide all of the little pieces of my hair up and into my hand before wrapping my elastic around it all.

As I flip my head back up, I quickly have some sort of flash. It was an uncomfortable feeling and around my vision, was merely a green outline. I immediately try rubbing my eyes but it didn't go away. It just slowly took over my vision more and more with each rub.

"I-..the hell.."

I find myself staring at Quinton, who had his back turned away from me and was in the Training Room Cabinet. I don't know what he's doing but my eyes focused on him without reluctance. No matter how hard I tried to move my eyes away, it didn't budge.

She reminds me of star. Sort of hurts to interact with but worth it. It's a beautiful sight.

The words bounce around my head, feeling like it hit a nerve within each bounce. I don't know what's going on. I can't think properly. Shit maybe I shouldn't..maybe I shouldn't flip my head over.

The green begins to fill my eyes completely, but I was very well able to see. The green was almost transparent but it was uncomfortable.

Zelch is..much more fun with her. There's no doubt about that.

Should I still be feeling bad about knocking her out. I should've been much more aware of hurting that beautiful face of hers.

I stumble back into a wall and grip my forehead, which seemed to ache in pain. The room goes..completely silent all of a sudden, confusing me.

"I-..uhm." I rub my temple. "D-did you say something?"

"Hm?" Quinton hums, turning around with a bandage in his hand. He raises a brow as he sort of examines me, a concerned look on his face. "Le? Hey you alright?"

I crease my eyebrows, still trying to process things. I feel like I'm hearing things. Voices travel through out my head and the green is just slowly started to become more and more visible from what I thought was transparent.
It was just taking over my vision.

"Le, your eyes.." I feel 2 hands grasp on my shoulder. "Can you see me?"

Though the green was taking over, an outline of Quinton was fairly visible.