Chapter 53. We'll Find Out.

Remi LincolnI see Leonard come down the stairs, making a grin appear on my face

Remi Lincoln
I see Leonard come down the stairs, making a grin appear on my face. We decided to get ready for the day and meet down in the hallway.

"Hey." He says smiling and taking my hand. "You okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" We begin making our way down the hall.

"Just the..eating thing. It's getting harder for you, isn't it."

I sigh and let go of his hand and instead, connect our arms so I can lean on him.

"I'm a little scared..not gonna lie." I admit. "I just need..a little help. T-that's all."

"Okay," he says quietly, "how do you want to do this?"

"Hm?"

"I can give you a little bit of food from time to time unexpectedly, or we can do it with our scheduled meals...or even a different way I don't mind. It's all up to you."

I take a little bit of time to think this through. I mean it'd be nice to prepare for whenever it's time to eat but I'd be worrying about it constantly. Just constant stress though where with unexpected stuff throughout the day wouldn't be as bad. Plus..more reasons to see Leonard?

Deal.

"You would bring me the food?" I ask as he kisses my head.

"Yeah. Unless you don't want me to then I can get like Zack or Q-"

"No no. You. I want you to bring me it..if that's okay."

He chuckles as we stop in front of the dinning hall. "Of course. Do you want to eat now or just wait for my little surprises?"

"Mm.." I look around the large room filled with hundreds of people..who can see and hear everything. "I'll wait."

He seems to almost plaster on a grin. "Mkay."

He pulls me into him with 2 fingers on my chin and presses his lips against mine. He holds me for a long kiss but we find ourselves pulling away as we hear someone clear their throat. We turn to the side to see Quinton and Lena.

We didn't...we didn't tell them about us...did we?

"Hey..you...two.." Quinton says awkwardly, putting his hands in his back pockets. "What's..what's this?"

"Oh well," Leonard forces a chuckle, "we're together."

"How much have we missed Jesus Christ." Lena questions, extremely confused. "Like together together? Like..boyfriend girlfriend cringy type shit?"

"I..guess?" I answer.

"Remi I'm pretty sure you've once complained to me saying that Leonard is a dick..for almost an hou-"

"Okay but..that was a..while ago Lena. I don't think you should bring up such information." I grit through a forced smile.

"No but like you hated his guts, I just don't under-"