Chapter 43. Dont

Zack Link (Rank Division 6)"And you 2 are back," I say blandly

"And you 2 are back," I say blandly. The both sit down where they once sat and just gaze at me and Isabella. "Is there something wrong?"

"No," Remi says, "we're all good."

"Why'd you take out your braid?" I ask.

"I just..got sick of it, that's all."

"You got sick of a braid?"

"Mhm. It's a..weird thing."

I raise a brow. "Remi um, are you are...g-"

"Yes!" She slightly hits the table, catching all of our attentions. She notices and forces a small laugh. "Uh, yes Zack. I'm all good."

I nod and tsk in confusion. Leonard gives me a weird look but quickly drops it and takes a sip of his water.

"So, Isabella," Leonard begins, "do you want to go to a training room? We can spar."

"Sure, but I think that we should let our food digest. Don't want to throw up do we?"

"We can head up to my room and chill there for now. They're all the same Bella, so I'm sure you can just get a small glimpse of where you'll be staying one day."

"I haven't even tested for my rank yet Leo."

"So? We already know you'll be a rank 10."

"Let's not get my hopes up here."

We all sit up and almost immediately, I see Leonard grip onto Remi's hand. Isabella notices too as she looks at me with a raised brow but a small smirk.

We take the stairs, causing Isabella to have some slight annoyance but not much. At least not as much as me one my first day here.

"Did you have anything in plan for today Bella? Anything specific you wanted so see?" Leonard asks as he puts in his pin for his door.

"You asked that tons of times y'know." Isabella answers.

"Yup, and you still haven't answered."

"I'm just looking around," she answers. We all walk into the room, "and I'm hanging out with my brother. Dad gets annoying y'know that."

"Right," Leonard sighs, "dad."

I shut the door behind me and lean against the wall.

"So these are the rooms." Isabella sits at the desk. "2 different rooms and comfy."

"Mhm. They're all the same, except for some bed placements. Girls and boys have different ones for some reason."

"Is this where you write your letters?"

"Sometimes I do it in Remi's room, but other than that? Yeah."

"Mm," I hum with a smirk, "in Remi's room. Wonder what else you do in there."