Chapter 58. LENA

Quinton Newman (Rank Division 8)My eyes blink open and immediately, chills run down my spine

My eyes blink open and immediately, chills run down my spine. I was sweating immensely and I don't think anything that I had taken before was going to help whatever this was.

I was eager to fall back asleep but the uncomfortable cold sweat was just not it. I wanted to go crazy with the feeling I was feeling.

I push my body onto my back and breathe out of my mouth, looking around the dark room. I move my shaking arm up and fix the blanket around me. I didn't seem to notice that it wasn't there before me as I was WAY too uncomfortable.

The sweat on the back of my neck was never more bothering. The pillow was probably drenched in my sweat which is something I feel extremely bad about. I think I need to get Lena a new pillow after this.

Heh..Lena. Lena fucking Rameryiez.

What a woman. Lena's fucking gorgeous. Just...never seen a creature like her. Is she human? Is Lena Rameryiez human? Have I figured something out?

I find myself chuckling at the assumption.

The scent of her fills this room...or maybe it's the sweater that I've been looking at for the past minute. I slowly take it and hold it into my arms, the corner of my lip slightly stretching.

It was getting hotter and hotter by the second, but I didn't want to move. The scent of strawberries and..champagne just filled my entire body. It felt like I was in heaven with the scent. My heavy eyelids were bothering, but not anymore bothering than the fact that I was only holding Lena's sweater, not Lena herself.

The room felt spiny..everything felt spiny but the pure bliss of the smell calmed me down. I hug the sweater around me tighter try to steady my breathing, but it was going crazy.

How do I get Lena Rameryiez to be mine? How do I get to be hers?

Why am I laughing?
Why am I thinking this.
But overall, why the fuck am I laughing?

"Lena.." I huff through my laugh. "The..fuck?"

The room was turning green, and through my laughs, tears were starting to form.

"Lena?..Lena?" I seemed to have found a reason to call her name, but it didn't seem to stop my absolute, uncontrollable thoughts.

She's gorgeous.

Her hair frames her face with such ease.

Her jawline can simply slice me and I don't care if that'd ever happen because I'd be lucky enough to get that close to her.