Chapter 42. A Care.

Leonard Williams (Rank Division 11) "So what do you want to see?" I ask Isabella

"So what do you want to see?" I ask Isabella. We had found Zack and Remi and decided to have breakfast with them. Zack and Isabella were sitting together and I was sitting with Remi, which I found myself still in an awkward situation with because of the situation beforehand.

"I mean, what is there? What's the coolest thing here?" She looks around the cafe.

"There's an ice cream machine," Zack says happily, making Isabella seemingly almost as excited as him.

"And," I chuckle, "the weapons are much more assorted than you think. There are tons of different types of each, like different materials such as-"

"Do they have a metal bow staff here?" She interrupts. I raise a brow but keep my smile.

"I-..no. They are illegal Bella. I'm pretty sure even owning one could get you kicked out of here."

"I know I know, but it'd be so cool." She stabs into her scrambled eggs and shoves it into her mouth. "And why are we acting as if half of the other weapons aren't made out of metal and steel?"

"Don't know. Zelch is Zelch."

"Well Zelch is great." Zack grins. "Weird, but gre-"

"I'll be right back," Remi says all of a sudden, standing up.

"What? Where are you going?" Zack asks before I can.

"Bathroom. I-I'll be back."

We brush it off and let her go.

        Lena Rameryiez (Rank Division 2)
"Le le," A voice causes me to blink my eyes open. I slightly groan at the sudden awakening and grip onto the closest thing to me, which ended up being Quinton's arm that was sort of wrapped around my waist but not really. "Hey, get up."

The oh so familiar flickering lights cause me to merely dash up. I look around and see the hallway, that was slightly..or very broken apart.

"Fuck," I mutter, "we're still here."

"We're still here." Quinton repeats.

*Flashback*
I walk down the hallway that seemed smaller than the one I just left and quickly become uncomfortable.

The hallway was creepy as hell and I did not want to be there. The hospital styled place seemed nothing but haunted. Obviously I couldn't tell much but it's not like I fucking wanted to.

As I move down, I have to push a gurney out of the way. Nothing was on it luckily but the creaking of the wheels made me both physically and mentally cringe.

I force myself to trail a hand on the wall as I move. I find myself jumping when an all of a sudden crash comes from the wall beside me.

"Quinton!?" I shout. Another bang gets my heart racing like crazy. "Quinton?! Hey!?"