Chapter 5. And For What?

Quinton Newman (Rank Division 8) I reluctantly meet her in the broken arena

I reluctantly meet her in the broken arena. I didn't know that she was going to be here and I sure as hell am not happy about it. She rolls her eyes as we shake hands.
"Well, you two know what to do, don't you?"
We both nod.

Immediately, I push her back, doing the figure eight, spinning it. I smirk as she does so. In response, she rushes at me, spin kicking me straight in the head. I get forced back, touching my face. I regain myself and hold both nunchucks in one hand, I use my free hand to launch one nunchuck at her, catching her off guard, letting me use the other to forcefully whip her across the face. As she drops, I pick up my nunchuck I had thrown at her and pin her down. I hold both sides of one nunchuck down around her neck.
   She looks at me with an eyebrow raised, almost baiting me to snap her neck, wanting me to end the fight early. She notices my confusion and smiles.
  She uses her legs to kick my head, forcing me to let go of the nunchuck around her. I get off of her and punch her down before she can get up. Out of the blue, I fall, her legs tripping me. She gets up the same time I do, making her rush at me, fiat balled up. She strikes at me, I move to the side but she aims there too, causing me to move several places as she continues to strike. I use my nunchucks almost as a fist to upper cut her. As she falls back, I strike her multiple times on her face before she hits the ground, right next to the hole the other guy made earlier. She gets up, a bruise on her cheek. She starts punching at me, forcing me once again to move places over and over again, hoping she doesn't hit me. She managed to knee me where it hurts, causing the guys to look away. I grunt but continue to fight, ignoring the pain that is very clearly there.   With the last punch, I drop my nunchucks and grab her wrist, along with her free one before flipping her twice in the air. I make sure her head hits the ground. I go behind her and put the nunchuck I had dropped around her neck, I pull, choking her. I wait for her to tap. She doesn't, but the chain on the nunchuck loosens. As I continue to pull, it breaks in half, letting her get up with ease. I exam the broken nunchuck. She looks at me, wiping her lip with a grin.
  I drop the nunchuck and rush at her, tackling her to the ground. I punch at her, but she moves her head with each punch, causing me to repeatedly hit the floor. I hold my knuckles after the 4th punch. She looks at me with confusion before striking me right on my nose, causing me to get off of her.
  "Look at that," she begins, getting up, "I hit you square on the nose."
  My nose begins to bleed but I get up, tripping her in the process. I grab my one available nunchuck and begin striking her as she gets up. She managed to take the nunchuck out of my hand, throwing it into the Rank 12's. I look at her and the direction where she threw it.
"For what?" I whisper out of breath, raising and dropping my hand. "For what?"
She grins before drop kicking me down. I get up, wiping my nose. I grab her arm as she tries to punch me and pull on it as I go behind her, causing her to grunt.
I yank on it, forcing her to come towards me. I punch her in the face as she does so, dropping her to the ground. I correctly pin her down this time and use one hand to choke her tightly, and using the other to punch her several times. An "oof" with every punch I give her comes from the crowd. I punch her at least 8 times, causing her nose to bleed as well. Bruises appear with each punch, causing her to slowly lose consciousness.
I hold my last punch, realizing what I had done to her.
"JUST DO IT MATE!"
"DO IT BEFORE I DO!"
"SHES A PAIN IN THE ASS ANYWAY!"
I look around the arena, people chanting for me to finish her off. I look at her, her eyes barely open. I close my eyes as I drop my punch, knocking her out fully. I feel her pulse before getting off of her. I look at James and my dad, who was standing next to him. I wipe my nose once again.
"Good Job. Quinton Newman ladies and gentlemen!" He raises my hand before looking at Lena. "Looks like someone should get her to the clinic." He startles a laugh, causing me to roll my eyes.
"It's fine," I begin, holding my fists, "I'll take her. A-are we dismissed?"
He nods.
I go over to the small figure and lift her up in a bridal carry position, everyone cheers as I do so. I get off of the arena and begin walking to the clinic, everyone's eyes on us. Far enough from the crowd, I look at her, her eyes closed and bruised, along with multiple parts of her body, especially her neck where my hands once laid starts to bleed.
"Sorry." I whisper quietly, as if she could hear me. "Better me than anyone else huh?"