Chapter 22. The Beginning.

Remi Lincoln (Rank Division 10) Voices echo around the room while the aching in my stomach starts crawling up my neck

Voices echo around the room while the aching in my stomach starts crawling up my neck. A sparse memory of no pain that I had in my short sleep felt welcoming, but so did the arm wrapped around my waist.

"L-L-Leonard..R-" the voices trail around my head, not fully processing. "P-Pills....H-here."

The arm tightens around my waist out of no where, but it felt like nothing compared to the pain I was feeling internally.

"Jesus...I'm..T-T-Tired." A voice answers. The arm squeezes much more harder, causing a noise from the back of my throat to come out.

"Bro, l-let g-o"

The arm loosens around me and soon, I don't feel it at all.

"Remi. W-wake up." A hand starts shaking me but I was struggling to say anything. "S-sit her up."

A pair of hands pushes me up, but my body just doesn't comply and tilts down. I try to force myself up but it felt useless.

"Hold h-her up...b-behind."

All of a sudden I feel a figure behind me, pulling me up. I lean my head back, something behind me to stop me from going too far.

"Is she d-drunk?"

"Open her mouth. Let's h-hope she doesn't choke."

"She seems like o-ne to chokes on a l-lot of things."

"Zack!"

"What?! I meant like m-mozzarella sticks, steak, a hot dog, shit like that....and maybe a di-"

A hand placed it self on my jaw and opens my mouth. Something gets placed in my mouth along with water that ends up spilling a bit.

"Swallow," a voice says, close to my ear and far more closer than I thought. I do what I'm told and lean my head back more. I couldn't open my eyes in tiredness.

"Bet he's said that before-"

"Zack if you don't shut the fuck up, I-I swear to god."

"Jeez okay."

"Lets h-hope it kicks in soon."

Within seconds, I'm out cold again.

      Leonard Williams (Rank Division 11)
"It's been a bloody hour," Zack begins loudly.

"Quiet down." I whisper shout, still holding the figure in my arms.

I was sitting behind her, leaning against my headboard as she leans her head on my collarbone.

"I don't care dude. No one needs that much sleep."

"Lift her shirt," Quinton begins, "are the bruises still there?"