Chapter 57. Innocent Eyes.

❗️Mature❗️

❗️Mature❗️

Leonard Williams (Rank Division 11)
"What are you going on about?" Remi questions.

"You want him to quit going after you don't you? Because I do." I say crossing my arms, staring at her sitting down on her bed.

"Of course but you don't know him like I do. You could fucking beat him black and blue, but he'll just..keep coming."

"Remi, that's not normal." I scoff. "How do you know that he hasn't been stalking you? For maybe what? A while now!?"

"I don't, but.." she stands up, and sighs, "what can I do about it? Nothing, and don't raise your voice at me, Len. Seriously."

"Okay, I'm sorry but you know that this guy has been going after you. This guy is obsessed over you, for all I know, this man could be bat shit crazy."

"Okay bu-"

"Remi, babe. Listen, please. I don't know much about this guy. You do though and you didn't think about your safety."

"He wasn't here. You just saw, he saw me today. He just got approved into tryouts, and honestly, I think your over reacting."

"This guy just comes up and claims to be your boyfriend while we clearly have something here. I'm not over reacting, someone needs to call him off. I don't like the way he talks about you, I don't like the way he looks at you, and I hate the way he isn't gonna quit doing whatever he is doing."

"Leonard..you don't know him. You just made an inference about what you saw and what do you mean?"

"What?"

She raises a brow. "You said you don't like the way he talks about me, meaning you clearly had a fucking conversation."

"I-..no it-"

"Just spit it out. We both need clarity do we not?" She questions, rubbing her temple.

I stumble over my words. I don't know if she knows the way he thinks about her, or even sees her but I don't want to tell her. I run a hand through my hair and genuinely sigh.

"No." I check my GYPT for the time. "No, I'm gonna go find him."

I know he just told me 2 things, but I mean..calling hers crazy and a sex addicted slut just isn't something I can explain to her right now.

"Leonard, really?" She says frustrated. "I best know your not about to find him and beat him up because if you do.."

"I'm just going to talk to him," I state, "I'm not going to lay a hand on him unless he does on me."

"Jesus, don't you listen?" She asks, causing me to raise a brow. "He doesn't give up. Honestly, the only ways He can right now are if we him eliminated, get myself eliminated, or go to Realm. None of which are on my list."