Chapter 26. Platonic

Zack Link (Rank Division 6)"I don't know what to do now," I complain, "I've eaten and now I'm bored

"I don't know what to do now," I complain, "I've eaten and now I'm bored."

"Jesus, your like a fucking child." Quinton says, rubbing his forehead. "You're really acting like you don't have at least 1 game on your GYPT."

"Train Wreck Holmes gets boring after awhile, you gotta admit."

We sit at my table and just wait. We don't know what we're waiting for but, we're waiting for something.

"Did you have something to do today?" Lena asks sarcastically.

"I-. Yes. In fact I did have something to do today. I was going to train with someone?"

"Who?" Quinton asks.

"You don't need to know."

"Ooh," Lena coohs, "are you training with a girl?"

I raise a brow, causing her to make an almost "ohh" face.

"Boy." Quinton says with a grin, "you were supposed to train with a boy weren't you?"

"I-.."

"Well, tell us. Is he cute?" She asks.

"Look I don't even know if he's..Y'know, gay or not."

"But that's not the question. Do you find him cute?" Quinton asks.

I startle a chuckle before nodding.

"He's adorable. I literally fought him once and hey, my gaydar is really well. I do think that he is at least Bi."

"Well make sure first," Lena says with a smile, "otherwise, that would be real awkward."

"Oof, for sure. Don't want to hit on a straight guy, otherwise he's going to go off and call you the f word or some shit." Quinton says, tying his shoe.

"So if I hit on you, you would say that?" I ask.

"What? I mean I'm actually not straight, but I still wouldn't say that?"

"You're not straight!?" Lena and I ask surprised.

"No," he chuckles, "I'm Bi."

"Aw shit, now I'm scared you gonna steal my crush."

"Nah, don't worry about it. It's rare for me to find interest in guys to be honest. I'm like 75 Girls and 25 guys."