Chapter 56. 2

Zack Link (Rank Division 6)Fallon left a little bit earlier than me

Fallon left a little bit earlier than me. I just felt the need to stay in the bathroom for absolutely no reason. We cuddled on the dirty floor for hours but we didn't really care. Fallon was outed and I don't know by who. All I know is that we are both in trouble.

I brush myself off as I stand up. Though a little sore from the rough ground, I push myself out of the bathroom. The lack of people seems to already tell me how late it is, but since I prefer to know the exact time, I take out my GYPT and do so.

It was 7:21 in the PM, meaning I wasted a lot of time today, but since it was with Fallon, I'm okay with that. Very okay with that.

I clear my throat and put my GYPT away, glancing at everyone walking by. I'm not sure of what to do at this point. Nothing was genuinely planned and I guess that was for the better.

I look around before heading towards the stairs.

Remi Lincoln (Rank Division 10)
"He clearly told you something Leonard," I say sitting down on my bed as he shuts the door, "What was it?"

"He didn't tell me anything Em. I don't know why-"

"You are acting differently. When you found me, I told you the story about us and you looked at me like I was just some..shit bastard."

"No I didn't. I would never."

"Come on, Tell me. What did he tell you? That I'm like a bitch or something?"

He sits beside me. "No. There's nothing."

"And..your lying. Seriously, just tell me, I know he said something. He has done it to my last boyfriend before, you have no reason to lie right now."

"There's nothing. All I want to know is just..why does he keep coming back to you? You said it ended 2 years ago?"

"He's just been clingy. Even after I did what I did, he wouldn't get off of my back." When I say that, my lips part noticing his expression. "I-..I obviously wouldn't cheat like that, but he-"

"Yeah no. I get it. Plus, it's not like you'd ever do that to me, right?" He snorts.

"I'd never. I'd never do that ever again, especially not to you." I assure him. "Trust me, I hate myself for doing the thing that I did."

"It's the fact that he didn't even care to get the hint for me. I mean, at least some respect for himself should stay."

"Yeah," I rub my temple, "he won't give up and no matter how many times I manage to get out of his grip, he just finds me again."

I see Leonard's jaw clench. "He's your first boyfriend?"

"Apparently he also wants to be my last." I mutter before clearing my throat. "Yeah. He's my first."

"I mean your his first love.."

"No first love ever lasts Leonard. None, and I guess that's just how it goes. So he should get that through his head."

"You've told him off several times right?"

"Hundreds." He sighs before all of a suddenly standing up. "Where are you going?"

"I'll let him know from me."

"What the hell do you mean?"

Lena Rameryiez (Rank Division 2)
By the time I wake up, the sun was setting and me, who was initially comfortably sleeping on the ground, was on my bed. I rub my eyes and almost sigh as I push my body to sit up. The room was hardly lit and it was hard to see.

I look around and was able to see a figure laying on the floor. I was very quickly annoyed.

"God you idiot.." I mutter, swiping a hand through my hair. I pull the blanket off of me and rest at the edge of the bed for a little bit before getting up. I grab my GYPT to see that it was 8:35 PM. I don't understand why the sun was setting so late.

I kneel beside Quinton who was in a fetal position, sweating immensely while shaking. This man had a cold and had the audacity to switch spots.

I'd want to wake him aggressively and tell him to go sleep on the bed but I feel like waking him up would just put him consciousness to his pain and uncomfortable situation.

I try my best not to scoff as I stand back up and grab my blanket. I take the large blanket and throw it over him. I push the blanket around his body to make it better for him.

I sigh and grab my GYPT off the table before putting it in my pocket. I was starving and needed something in my body. Anything would work and it was a good time to eat.

I lean down and feel Quinton's head, revealing just how blazing hot he was, and notice that he was hugging my sweater I had taken off. I grin slightly and as cold as I was, he could keep it.

I head to my closet and pull just a regular sweater out and put it on. Considering that I had planned to just sleep on the floor, I kept my shoes on so I guess that was another step well done.

I leave the room and shut the door quietly behind me. As I clear my throat, I turn around to see James standing there, a rather sad look on his face.

"Can I help you?" I reluctantly ask, slowly crossing my arms.

"There's 2 of you." He says, clearing his throat.

New Cover!
Lowkey looks shitty as fuck when posted as a cover but I spent hours on this shit so it's staying.

New Cover!Lowkey looks shitty as fuck when posted as a cover but I spent hours on this shit so it's staying

Enjoy Your Day or Night!
-CR❤️

Enjoy Your Day or Night!-CR❤️