Chapter 54. Fine

Remi Lincoln (Rank Division 10)"Boyfriend?

"Boyfriend?.." Leonard asks quietly, looking at me with confusion and seemingly sadness in his eyes.

"No no. Len, he's my ex boyfriend. I haven't seen this bastard..in a long time." I try to explain.

"Ex? We never made it official," Dale scoffs, "meaning I'm still you're boyfriend Lincoln."

"Slapping you and yelling in your face should give you the god damn hint." I finally look at him. He doesn't understand that if there weren't any people here...and if he didn't become more good looking..he'd be on the ground right now.

"You had no reason to hit me." He sits down next to me, causing me to scoot closer to Leonard. Len wraps an arm around my waist, trying to make it clear that there was something going on between us, and he does just that. Dale looks at us with an eyebrow raised. "And who are you buddy?"

"I'm Leon-"

"I had every reason to hit you." I interrupt on him purpose. "That slap was nothing compared to what you've done to me."

"Really? The only time I've ever slapped you was during se-"

"You know that's not what I'm talking about." I scoff.

"Was he gonna say sex?" Quinton quietly questions Lena. I try not to say anything about it.

"I don't know what you're talking about then." Dale smirks. "I really don't."

"Fuck off. Get the fuck away from me Dale." I roll my eyes.

I don't even know how he is here. He had told me he wanted to come here when he was 20. He's I think..19 or something. It doesn't matter to me. At least not anymore.

"You already with another guy?" Dale questions, leaning to look at Leonard. My stomach turns hearing him, but I admitted to what happened.

"Mhm." I hum. "And you're still claiming to be my boyfriend?"

"Gladly."

"Dale." I raise my voice just a little. "I cheated on you. You fucking know that, and you know what? I'm genuinely not sorry. My goal was to break your heart because you broke mine first and yet you're still here."

I feel Leonard swallow and loosen his grip on my waist. He isn't understanding my situation and I don't blame him.

"How did I break your heart? Tell me, how did I break your heart Remi-son."