Chapter 62. Routine

Remi Lincoln (Rank Division 10)I wake up to Leonard spooning me and his arm around my naked body

I wake up to Leonard spooning me and his arm around my naked body. A dream and fear talk probably shouldn't have lead to a make-out session but I'm not complaining.

I stay on my side and put a hand on Leonard's arm, rubbing with my thumb and slightly smiling as my eyelids were still heavy. I kept myself awake though, not just for me, but for him. I think I've slapped him almost every single time we've waken up together so I guess it's best for me to be the first one awake.

I cover myself with his blanket and turn around to face him. His resting face comes into view and I cannot help to smile bigger. Every feature of him will never fail to surprise me, even if this is the 5th time I've seen him with his messy hair, swollen lips, and neck full of hickeys.

I plant a kiss on his forehead and pull him even closer into my body. He reacts slowly at first but soon, his grip around me tightens and  we are practically locked together. He groans slightly but it quickly turns into a chuckle.

"Morning Em." He says, face buried into my stomach that was covered with his blanket.

"Morning." I rest the side of my face on his messy hair and take in his coconut scent. Feeling like I'm in a trance, my happiness overwhelms me and my mind drifts to so many wrongs.

He's only the 2nd guy you've ever had sex with.

He's had way more sex with way more people than you.

Am I the worst he's ever gotten?

Am I too confident? Am I too...I don't know..quiet?

He's the best I've ever gotten that's for sure.

"Em.." he says quietly. I hum in question as he raises his head and rests it on a pillow. I examine his tiresome face and wait for an answer. "I don't want to go."

I smirk. "Mm, neither do I, but that's what we're here for little boy."

He snorts, putting a hand to my face. "You just fucked a little boy you pedo."

"Ugh, ever gonna stop making that joke?"

"Over my dead body." He smiles. I bite the inside of my cheek and shake my head in fake annoyance.

"Whatever. Whatever. You're the one that's older here. A whole year." I prop my elbow up on my side and rest my head on it. I look at him with a look that said...how sad.

"Sorry I wasn't born in the 2000's jeez." He pouts. I snort and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"For the better anyway." I slap his chest lightly. "Let's get up. I'll help wash the sheets."