Chapter 49. Dirty as Fuck.

Leonard Williams (Rank Division 11)"I'm sure it's nothing though

"I'm sure it's nothing though." Remi slightly laughs, giving me the katana.

"Mm..you think? YOLVE said that we aren't supposed to be able to y'know..go into each other's rooms."

"Well, maybe I'm a special one who knows?" She grins causing me to roll my eyes.

"Special. All right sure." I put the katana down.

"What? Am I not special to you? Rude."

"Are you special? Maybe.." I go up to her and reluctantly wrap my arms around her waist. "Are you special to me? For sure."

"Aww..how sweet." She puts a hand on my face with a small smile before slapping my face a little harshly. "I'm special honey, don't deny it."

She pushes away from my grip, causing me to scoff and try to grab her back as she runs away.

"Uh uh, come here!" I shout, chasing her halfway through the training room. Her laughs lighten me up and was far too contagious for me to not laugh as well. "Remi!"

"Leonard! Don't even!" She backs up into a corner, causing me to slightly smirk. "Back the fuck up little boy, I swear to god."

"Doesn't that mean you're a pedophile?"

"Who said I found you attractive?"

I raise a brow and chuckle before pulling my shirt lower, revealing the oh so obvious hickey from a couple of hours ago. "This does."

She tries her best not to blush but it shows as she seems to plot her escape.

"Just come. It'll make this a lot easier." I wait with my arms on my hips for her to just give up, but she doesn't. Instead, she manages to push past me and head to the door. I grunt and follow her as she leaves the room.

She yelps as I catch her just halfway down the hall. "You can't run from me!" I smile, holding her from behind. She looks at me from behind and moves her arms just a little.

"Y'know I could just snap your neck right now." She says sheepishly, causing me to move my position and wrap my arms around her neck. I squeeze just a little.

"Oh yeah? Go ahead and try. I'd love to see that." I move my head just a little bit forward and look at Remi's face. "You gonna do anything?"

She has a small look on her face that said "well fuck." It was easy to read and honestly, quite enjoyable.

"Well looky here," I scoff, "Remi Virgo Lincoln got beaten up by a 13 year old and has lost her way of defeating Leonard Gemini Williams. I think someone has lost her mojo."

A small grin lights up her face even though I was slightly choking her. I'm not sure, I kind of wanted to choke just a little harder.

"You testing me Williams?" She asks, looking up at me.