48

Charlie

Exams were finally over. It was Friday evening and I was glad the week was done.

I sat outside by our pool with Tommy, after school. The pair of us were taking about our party this weekend. Before Khloe came down for breakfast this morning, Elliott had told us this morning that he had decided we were allowed to have a party Saturday night.

Dean wasn't happy about this. He and Elliott argued about it for probably ten minutes before Dean  realised that Elliott wouldn't change his mind. I sat there, rolling my eyes. Dean needed to stop being a prick.

What shocked me, however, was that when Khloe came downstairs and we told her that we were having a party, she didn't seem to care. She simply nodded, before taking some pancakes that Jake handed her and sitting down besides me. It seemed it was more of a big deal to us than it was to her, but that was kind of a relief.

"You guys hungry?" Jake said, entering the back garden and approaching me and Tommy. "Elliott and me have just about finished making dinner." He said.

I shrugged, i wasn't really, but i could eat.

"Sure." Tommy said just as Khloe entered the garden with a pair of sunglasses on.

She caught Jake's eye. "I was shouting for you khlo, what you been doing?"  He asked.

Khloe shrugged. "Sleeping."  She said, tiredly and walked over to me, sitting down besides me on the sun lounger.

Jake nodded. "We're just about to have something to eat. Caesar salad sound good?"

Khloe shrugged. "I don't mind."

Jade nodded and headed back inside.

I turned to Khloe. "You okay?" I asked her.

She nodded and lifted her sunglasses up, resting them on her head. "Yeah, i just haven't quite woken up."

I frowned slightly as i looked at her eyes, they looked tired. She had dark circles under her eyes. "You been having trouble sleeping?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah. I just woke up from an hours nap, though."

"If you can't sleep, you should come to my room, i can stay up with you." I told her.

Khloe frowned slightly. "I'm not going to deprive you of a night's sleep just because i can't sleep."

"I don't care, Khlo. I'll probably be awake anyway." I reassured her.

She frowned, but didn't say anything else. I had no clue whether she was going to listen to me.

Just then the rest of our brothers, except Dean headed out into the garden with the food. They walked over to our outside seating area and placed the food on the table.

Tommy, Khloe and me walked over. Khloe went and sat besides where it looked as though Elliott was going to sit and poured herself some water. I sat down across from her and Chase sat down on her other side whilst Tommy sat next to me, then Chase and Jake.

"I didn't put any salad dressing on it, Khlo. I know how you feel about that." Elliott said, placing her dinner in front of her.

Khloe rolled her eyes. "I grew out of that, Ell." She said, slightly embarrassed.

Jake scoffed slightly. "Yeah right. It was only the other week you had ago at me for putting dressing in your food. You couldn't just get over it like a normal person."

Khloe bit her lip as if she remembered and didn't say anymore. She definitely still hated it. She probably just didn't want to seem fussy, which she definitely was.