Chapter Ten - Elliott

We came down the stairs and entered the living room to be greeted by Tommy, Dean and Jake.
"You two alright?" Jake asked, as I came and sat by him. I was slightly tired, but I wanted food.

"Hungry?" Dean asked and I nodded and He handed me a plate and placed a slice of pizza onto it.

"What we watching?" Chase asked.

"Spectre." Tommy said. My dad was a huge fan of James Bond so we'd seen a lot of it.

"Can we watch something else for a change?" Chase asked.

"But this is the best bit." Tommy defended our dads true love.

"Fine." Chase said sighing.

We ate and watched the film for a bit until Elliot walked through the door with Charlie following. The two had been out for a while, but appeared to have missed us too much.

"You ordered pizza?" Charlie asked, probably annoyed he wasn't here. We all turned to Dean. He ordered it.

"It was on me." Chase  said shrugging.

"Well then you owe you're other brothers some." Charlie  said walking over and taking a seat next to Dean , the other side of me.

"There's some left in the box." Jake told them.

"That's ours then." Elliott  stated and he came towards me, picked me up and sat down in my place and pulled me onto his lap.

"You know I'm not a baby."

"No." All my brothers said at once.

"Well I was comfortable and that was rude."

"Was it now, Dean do you think that was rude of me?" Elliott asked turning to Dean.

"Nope, I think it was perfectly acceptable." Dean said, poking my nose like you would to a six year old.

" but let's not bug her, she needs to be in a good mood when me and her have a little chat." Elliott said raising his eyebrows at me. Was that the reason for him being so nice?

"What chat?" Tommy asked, being nosy and I glared at him.

"That's between me, Khloe and her history homework." He told me, smiling like a dork, before saying "kitchen now." He told me and stood up heading towards the kitchen.

"God I hate elliott..." I mumbled and followed my oldest brother through to the kitchen whilst the others sniggered that they knew I would be buried alive in there.

Elliott was posed leaning against the kitchen counter and I walked over and perched my self over the edge of the side.

"Why did you get a detention? You never get detention." He told me, and it was true, even in my more scandalous days it was rare I got detention.

"I forgot to do my homework." I replied.

"Whys That?" He continued.

"I just forgot okay so I didn't do it." I answered.

"You didn't do it because you were being lazy and you know we don't tolerate laziness in this family." He told me.

"Yes I know." I said annoyed. When I talk to Charlie I'm gonna murder that idiot.

"Good. Now give me you're phone." He demanded.

"What why?"

"You got a detention so you're going to be punished. Just because Dad's gone out of town does not mean you can slack."

"But the detention was the punishment."

"Yes and now You get a punishment for receiving a punishment, understand?" He asked.