CHAPTER THREE - SHOPPING

At around two I found myself wedged between Charlie and Tommy in the back of the car. Elliott and Chase were sat in the front. it seemed that Jake and Dean had decided to stay home. were in the front and they both kept looking back to check we weren't fighting every couple of minutes.

"You might also want to look for something for next Saturday." Elliott told us.

"What's next Saturday?" Charlie asked.

"We're having a barbecue, to send Dad off." Chase told him.

"Dads leaving already?" I asked, slouching down into my seat.

"Yeah, he got called back early." Elliott  told me.

"when's he back?" I asked.

"Don't be stupid Khloe." Chase snapped.

"what?"

"You know what." Tommy spat, taking Chase's side.

"Khlo, you know we can't always be certain. Okay?" Elliott said and I slightly nodded.

Soon we had arrived at the shopping centre and went straight to the schools local uniform shop, which I hated, but survived. I did attempt to get the shortest shirt, but not because I wanted to be a slut or anything but because they were ridiculously long and i wanted to see what I could get away with. But I didn't.

"Are you going to get anything for Saturday?" Elliott asked us.

"Yeah, just a new shirt." Charlie said, shrugging.

"What about you, Khlo?"

"Yes, there's a cute dress I've had my eye on in H&M." I replied.

"Okay well I'll take Charlie, chase you take Khloe." Elliott ordered us.

"Why can't I take Charlie? I don't want to go shopping in some dumb girls store. " Chase complained.

"Why don't you go with Elliott and I'll go by myself?" I suggested.

"No, you're still grounded after that party." Tommy said, smirking as he knew I'd hate him for bringing it up. He was right and it made us all uncomfortable.

"Hasn't it been long enough?" I whined.

"No." They all snapped.

"Tommy you'd better come with me otherwise you two will kill each other. I'll meet you at Pizza Hut in forty five minutes." Elliott said and left me alone with Chase of all people.

I turned to chase. "If you don't wanna go round the shop, I can meet you in forty minutes and Elliott or Tommy for that matter will never know?" I said, getting my hopes up, knowing Chase didn't give a shit.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you don't wanna go round a shop?"

"No, Khloe. If you think after the stunt you pulled I'm just gonna let you off the hook, you've got another thing coming." He said.

"Thought you didn't care?"

"I don't."

"So let me go." I replied.

"I'd rather see you suffer. Now walk." He ordered me in the direction of the shop and we headed there.

So I spent a while trying on different clothes and dresses, not just for the barbecue, but just because I wanted to take as long as possible to piss chase off.

"You done?" He asked me as I walked down lanes of clothes.

"Why'd you hate me so much?" I asked, but he didn't respond as I rummaged my way through a rack of clothes. "You just not gonna answer the question?" Still no response as I handed him a dress for him to hold for me a moment.