Chapter Sixteen - The Party, P1

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
•KHLOE •

My friends arrived just after my brothers left. I had to quickly fix my makeup and check my hair. Then I changed out of my sweats so that I was only in the dress.

"Oh my gosh, Khloe! I love the dress!" Taylor exclaimed entering into our kitchen.

"Thankyou! And look at that skirt it's lovely!" I gushed at her outfit. She was wearing a white mini skirt and a black bralette. I wished I could get away with it, but dresses tend to be my thing.

"I do try!" Taylor smirked.

"We got the house to ourselves?" Alex asked.

"Unfortunately, no. Charlie has got some friends round. They'll be leaving soon." I told them.

"Well, let's start drinking. We haven't got too long till we have to leave." Taylor stated.

All of our drinks were placed on the counter and I got out a couple of glasses from the kitchen. So far there had been no sign of Charlie or his friends, which I was kind of relieved about. I didn't want Charlie to see me at least until he was a little more drunk and so was I. His friends will judge him if he tries to prevent me from leaving as let's face it. It's sort of weird. We all know we're the same age. And he wants to be cool. Not the kind of brother that lovingly looks after that sister. Plus, we are twins so he isn't exactly superior to me in age. Yet, I'm aware he will be there for me if needed.

Taylor poured out the vodka into shot glasses and we all took two each. We played video games and then we played music really loudly. By the time an hour had passed, we were all tipsy. Maybe even a little drunk....

"Okay so who would you rather fuck, Marry or kill," Taylor began after the shot. "Austin, Connor or Tommy?" She smirked as she said my brothers name. I almost spat the shot out at the mention of his name.

"Ew!" I exclaimed.

"Come on, it's a laugh. I'll go first. I'd kill Connor - he's so annoying! And Marry Austin and fuck Tommy." She said.

Great.

"Thanks for that. Really wanted to know." I replied.

"Any time, hun. Now your turn?"

"Seriously?" She looked at me expectantly, "kill Tommy. He's a jerk. Marry Connor and fuck Austin."

"But you just killed your brother?" Taylor said sadly.

"What did you expect?" I said, but she was a little out of it.

"Okay, my turn. Khloe, would you rather jump into the pool naked or go downstairs and plant a kiss on one of the boys?" Alex grinned.

"Pool." I replied.

"Really?" Taylor exclaimed.

I smirked, "I've done it before."

"What?" Max said.

"What can I say, I'm full of surprises." I grinned.

"Khloe?" Someone said as they entered into the living room. I turned to see Logan standing by the door a little surprised to see me and my friends. Logan took one look towards the alcohol and then to what we were all wearing. "So you're all going to the party?" He continued