Chapter Twenty-nine

KHLOE

I woke up on Tuesday with probably the worst hang over I'd had in a while. Elliott had told me that I was still going to school and he would not let me have the day off because I shouldn't have been drinking.

"You up?" Dean asked me, coming into my bedroom with a tooth brush in his mouth.

I groaned, but nodded anyway. "Wish I wasn't."

Dean smirked. "I would have thought you would have learnt by now that alcohol is not your friend."

I huffed frustratedly. Dean tried not to laugh at the state of me whilst brushing his teeth. He then looked around my room and to my horror pick up an empty coffee cup and spat the toothpaste into the cup.

"Dean? What the fuck?"

Dean just laughed. "Sorry Khlo, but What else was I supposed to do?." He shrugged like he couldn't of just walked back to the bathroom like a normal person.

"Go to the bathroom?"

He shrugged. "Nah."

"Anyway, is there anything else you want?" I asked.

"Yeah, you wanna sit with us at lunch today?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm not sure. I don't want to be a problem. And I like sitting with my friends."

Dean sighed. "Your not a problem, okay? I just want to make sure your looking after yourself."

"What so that you can do it for me?"

Dean smirked. "Whatever needs to be done. Anyway, Elliott's done fry up for us. So get your ass downstairs." He winked at me and then left the room.

I sighed and quickly got changed into something comfy. All I wanted to be was comfy. I felt groggy and awful and emotionally drained. I didn't put makeup on, I didn't even attempt to cover up a spot I had on my chin, or style my hair. I put my hair up, grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

When I got to the kitchen, the rest of my family were sat there. Charlie day on his phone, ignoring the others as they talked about a party. When I entered the room,  they all looked at me.

"You look like death." Tommy sniggered.

"I feel like it." I sighed as I sat between him and Dean.

"Here." Elliott told me, placing some breakfast in-front of me. "It will help. Fry up's are the best thing for hangover's."

I nodded and looked at the food. It was delicious and my mouth was practically watering at it, but there was a thought floating around my head about the calories I'd be taking in. It would have been a lighter option to have a bowl of cereal.

"You are gonna eat it, aren't you?" Tommy asked as I looked at the food.

With his question, the others practically analysed me.

Chase, who was sat across from me, gave me a slight nod as if it was his way of showing me moral support.

"Yeah." I sighed and took a bite. I saw Chase's eyes light up and I couldn't help, but smile slightly.