Chapter Nine - Detention

The next morning I came downstairs to find that Elliott was sat down at the kitchen table with Dean . Jake was attempting to cook something and Elliott and Dean were supervising him cautiously from afar. Let's just say he didn't have the best track record.

"What you making, Jake?" I asked him.

"Pancakes, you want some?" He asked.

"Yeah if that's okay?" I asked, why was he being nice?

"Course, anything for my baby sis." He said and a smirk grew on all my brothers faces and I mentally cringed, but it was food so I let it slide.

"Wait, they're not poisoned - are they?" I smirked.

"Awww would I really want to poison my favourite sister?" Jake asked, coming over and pinching my cheeks. I glared at him.

"I would." Chase muttered, coming into the kitchen and helping himself to a  pancake that was on my plate.

"Firstly, I'm your only sister. And Chase, get a life that doesn't involve stealing my fucking food!" I growled.

"Do you want to say that again?" Chase asked, taking an aggressive step towards me.

"Well don't steal my food!"

"It was my food, I made it" Jake said, "and I say chase can have as much food from your plate as he wants." He grinned.

"Well if it's up for grabs,"
Chase began shrugging and suddenly his hand was reaching towards my plate for the second time. Except this time I was quicker. Swiftly, I turned around and headed to the table. But, I spun around a little too fast. My remaining stack of pancakes spun with me and ending up falling onto the floor.

"Wow, you really are special." Chase commented.

"Khloe! I spent all morning making those! I'm not making you anymore!" Jake shouted.

"And Khloe, you'd better pick those up." Elliott ordered.

"And clean the spot they landed in. I want to see my face in it miss Lakewood!" Dean scolded with a mean grin on his face.

I turned to him. Was he being serious?

"What? No!" I screeched.

"Here comes a hissy fit!" Jake laughed.

"Make me."

"Alright." Dean shrugged and suddenly pounced towards me, causing me to drop the plate and make a run for it. The plate smashed to the ground.

"Khloe! For fucks sake!" Chase snarled.

"Sorry!!" I said and I  ran to the nearest door. The basement.

Dean smirked, "gotcha," he whispered as he came towards the door as i slammed it shut behind me.

He turned the key and locked the door.
I was locked in. Shit I didn't even know where the light bulb was.

"Dean! You prick! Let me out!!!!" I squealed as I shook the door repeatedly,
I could hear him laughing from outside.

"Are you going to lick the floor clean for me?" He laughed.

"Am I fuck!!!"

"Well, guess who's not going to school today."

"Dean let me out of here!! I can't find the light switch! It's dark!! Please let me out!!" I said as I looked down the dark staircases, my mind filling with all the awful things that could lurk down there.  I never came down here and truth be told, I was never allowed down here. My brothers made up this rule that there were no girls allowed in the basement. It was really just a no Khloe rule. It was mean.