Color Crew

Request: nope

au: sbi family au

Little! techno: 0-7 or 0-3

CG! philza

bigbrothers! tommy,Wilbur

This is a good show!

Nicknames sfw:

phil: dada,papa

Wilbur: bubba

Tommy: bubba

Techno: baby pig(philza), Tiny boy (wilbur), little bro(tommy)

"guess who's the color of the day?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy pov:

I was up late finishing some of my minecraft server grifing when i heard the tv from downstairs. "who the hell is up?" i whispered. I saved my game and got up as my computer made a loud "ding" signaling it was shut down. then i saw phil and wilbur out in the hall as i opened my door. "Tommy if you're here who's downstairs?" asked phil. "i don't know." i whispered yelled.

Third person pov:

 "Bwue!" they heard a familiar voice say. All of them got the courage to walk downstairs.  

Techno pov:

"techno? is that you?" he heard a voice ask so he turned his head to find wibur and tommy who were once behind phil terrified but relaxed now And a phil who was confused. Poor little techno didn't know what he did as he took those faces as disapproval. He started to ball and wail. causing him to hurt his own sensitive ears making him cry more.

Phil pov: 

Techno started to wail causing tommy and wilbur to cover their ears. I walked over to him to see if i could get him calmed down enough to let him try and talk to me. I held him in my arms as i sit on the couch. He started to settle down. "what's wrong tech?" i asked in a calm voice to not frighten him again. "dada!" techno said trying to not fall asleep from all the crying. Phil looked at the tv. He remembered this show it was technos favorite show when he was younger. he looked at techno whom was asleep now.

"tommy, wilbur, go back to bed."

the boys nodded and walked off.

Phil decided not to wake techno and would ask him about this tomorrow. But for now he would rest with his little pig in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I was watching this show as i wrote. i miss this darn show. :(

Thanks for Reading.