Flower Fields!

Request: yes nonbinary_rose

Littles and pets! Ranboo(2-5) and Fundy (fox) (3-5)

Handler: eret

Cgs:tubbo,tommy

Thank you for the request!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Boys get your shoes! And coats!" Tubbo yelled for the two littles. He heard a muffled yes. As the two boys ran down the stairs pushing each other playfully.

"No don't push." Tommy scolded the two. The boys nodded and followed tubbo and Tommy (it almost autocorrected to Tony) the boy's held hands and skipped behind the two teens.

"All right we're here, please do not pick up any flowers." Tubbo said to the boys with tommy nodding. The boys played tag for a bit.

Until Fundy started to act more fox like and growling at him.  earning a scream from ranboo. "RANBOO!? FUNDY!?" Tommy yelled for the two. Tubbo ran around looking for them.

Until he spotted ranboo and Fundy. "TOMMY OVER HERE!" tubbo yelled for the other teen. "I'll call eret" tommy told tubbo which he nodded while running at ranboo.

Tubbo saw Fundy show his teeth at ranboo. "No, bad Fundy bad fundy!" Tubbo yelled. "Papa!" Ranboo yelled. He found a stick and threw it. And Fundy went after it.

"Shh you're okay ranboo." Tubbo sat In the dirt and held ranboo. Fundy came running back with the stick in his mouth.

He dropped the stick and sat there waiting for ranboo to throw it. "Oh papa can I play with him?" Ranboo asked anxiously. "Sure just watch out for his teeth." Tubbo told him as he got up and dusted himself off.

Tubbo walked to tommy. "eret will be here soon"

Ranboo and Fundy kept playing. Soon ranboo lost his energy and fell backwards onto the flowers. Fundy was protective over the little and cuddled with him.

Ranboo was petting Fundy with eyelids heavy.

Soon eret arrived to get Fundy but when they went to check on them they saw the cutest sight.

"Aww look they're cuddling!" Tubbo cried.

Soon eret took Fundy back to his castle while tubbo and tommy took ranboo back home.

'Fundy and ranboo have gained something'

'A brand new type of friendship.
Protecter and Little'
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A/N: Thank you for the request very sorry if it wasn't what you wanted.

Words:374