NO DON'T EAT THOSE

Hahaha flash back to the time I swallowed cherry seeds and my mom had to call poison control. Hhahahahaha...I could've died man😰...God that's dark....

Little! Tubbo

Cg! Ranboo
*************************************************************************

Tubbo was eating cherries on the couch. Because Ranboo said to while he went to go grab tubbo's Little stuff. Tubbo was eating the cherries not really thinking about the seeds but still put them in the cup.

"Hey Tubbo, you made sure you didn't eat the seeds right?" Ranboo said as he shut a closet door. Tubbo started to panic. "M' swallows seeds!!" He yelled as he ran to Ranboo.

"Alright, calm down." Ranboo said as he called poison control. "Mhm, alright I'll let him know" Ranboo said as he hung up the phone. He walked over to tubbo and saw most of the seeds in there. 'He must've only swallowed a little at least 2 or 1' ranboo thought as he looked at the bowl. And tubbo didn't chew them. So he didn't get poisoned.

(I accidentally fucking nyaed while writing this, and saw an onlyfans ad about makeup, mom pick me up I'm scared.)

He had to calm tubbo down. So he picked up the little and rocked the little in his arms. Tubbo soon fell asleep. He smiled at the little and left him on the couch.

"This is why we can't eat cherries while being regressed"

**************************************************************

A/N: Fun fact: kinda allergic to some makeup. And motivation came back and so did logic just go out the window.

Words:237