No more yelling.

Little!quackity(0-3)
Little!Dream(0-6)

Cg! Sam
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quackity had just finished getting into a fight with schlatt. Dream just finished getting into a fight with sapnap and George.

"Dada!" Quackity cried as he knocked at Sam's door. "Aww little chick, what happened?" Sam said to the little who had a tear stained face. "Bwg goat man being a meawie" quackity told Sam while making grabby hands.

"Aww shh it'll be okay baby chick" Sam told the little as he picked up quackity. "Daddy!" Sam heard as someone grabbed him from behind. He looked behind him and it was dream.

"Little cub you scared me." Sam told the boy. Dream grabbed his care giver's hand and followed him into the living room. He sat the two boys on the couch and gave them toys.

Soon they started fighting over a toy. "Boys! Boys! Stop it!" Sam yelled at the littles.

Oh boy that was a mistake.

The two boys started crying and wailing loudly. Sam had to cover his ears. But soon he pulled himself together and put on a random TV show for the boys.

Their attention was caught to what was on TV. Which was Mighty-B. The boys giggled and tried to sing along.

Sam went to fill their sippy cups with apple juice or what they liked to call it appy juice. He brought them the sippy cups. "Hold them with two hands" Sam scolded. The boys nodded.

'Awsamdude learned a new rule!'

'No more yelling'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: take this cute oneshot.

Words:260