My little mushroom.

Little! George (0-2)

Cg! Eret.

Nicknames sfw:

Eret: bubba

George: little mushroom

FIGHT ME IF YOU HATE IT. DEAL WITH IT.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

George was upset that his place as king was gone and given back to eret. It hurt George knowing that since he was Dream's friend he can't live out his life.

He doesn't wanna be dependent on dream. Not anyone else Ethier. But he still would listen to what Dream says. He didn't wanna get banned.

He was walking to his mushroom home when he bumped into someone. "Ah what the fuck!?" He yelled at the man. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know i was in your Way." The person said as they helped George up.

"Eret?" George asked as he came face to face with the figure. "Oh your the person I was looking for!" Eret exclaimed.

George felt a fuzziness enter his head. He couldn't think straight. It was like his mind went blank. Everything started to get large. George felt strange.

"George are you alright?" Eret asked as he put a hand on the boys shoulder. George just babbled. "George? This isn't funny are you alright?" Eret asked.

George couldn't form a sentence. He felt protected by the other male. He felt safe.

"Bwbba!"George yelled at the male. Eret looked confused. George made grabby hands at him.

Eret picked him up. "Wee!" George yelled. Eret was still confused. he wanted answers to why the other man was acting like this.

But for now he would have to deal with George.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
A/n: thanks for reading and supporting me.

Words:266