Mr. president & gender

-requested by: Sm0l_Fox

-Sorry you're going through this my dude.

-uh you know what warnings? I don't know? *internalized panic*

-I can't even figure out my gender and I stay up thinking about it and also becoming an e girl or boy.

Little! Schlatt (no real range)

Cgs! Fundy, tubbo, quackity
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

This was the worst week of schlatt's life. Why you may ask? Satan's waterfall or a period began. This made poor schlatt feel uncomfortable and uneasy.

His cabinet felt something off with him. He snapped at quackity then apologized. He was seen shaking during the meetings. And he didn't feel like doing any work.

So, quackity came up with an idea. "What if we put him in littlespace to help with what's going on?" He asked tubbo. He nodded in agreement. So they walked to his office.

Schlatt sat there trying to get drunk, so his problems can go away. Until 'knock, knock' he sighed and yelled "WHAT!?". Tubbo and quackity came in, with little stuff and immediately wanted to regress but held back. " what?" He said sternly.

"You do not what us little ram." Tubbo said hands on hips. And he continued "give us the alcohol." Tubbo finished. Schlatt felt out powered and uncomftable so he gave the alcohol to tubbo. "Regress it'll help with your Gender dysphoria" Fundy said as he stood in the doorway, this caused quackity and tubbo to jump.

"Jesus Christ" tubbo said. And Fundy walked up to schlatt with a pacifier. Schlatt decided to not fight back. He was to uneasy and tired. He took the pacifier and giggled as he clapped his hands.

"Gender dysphoria?"

"Mhm, he's trans"

"Oh."

Schlatt was happy he had help. And the cabinet was glad they could help their president.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A/n: sorry if it's not what you wanted.

Words: 304