Don't worry, little guy. Piggy's here.

Request by: @AshMyBelovedyeah

Cg: techno

Little: philza

Tw:Vomiting.

Feel free to request now that I'm back.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Philza walked home, his wings battered and messy. He had gotten into a fight over something he thought was stupid. And now he couldn't fly for a bit. Walking home he felt tired and sick, the fight had given black eyes and bruised body parts.

He opened the door to his cottage, where technoblade was writing something. "Techno?" Philza called out to him as the pig male turned and got up facing him and saw the injuries, worried he grabbed the med kit and rushed phil to the couch.

Phil felt light headed, as his head filled with fuzzy things. Causing phil to feel worse than he did. "Piggy.." phil started to cry and gag, he felt terrible as he vomited on the floor. Leaving him crying and the burning sensation in his throat.

Technoblade had finished bandaging Phil's leg when this happened, he knew phil was little and ran to get water for phil. "Here it's okay, drink this then spit it out." He held out a bowl for phil to spit in. Phil did just that as he started to calm down.

Philza stood up stumbling to the bathroom trying to brush his teeth. Trying to get away from the vomit due to his phobia. He couldn't remember how to brush he teeth well. "Mm..ba.." he babbled some as techno came to help and helped put the paste on the brush and counted for phil.

"1,2,3 and spit. 1,2,3, and spit" Technoblade repeated as phil nodded the song and finally was finished brushing his teeth, he looked at tech. "Piggy..hungry." Technoblade knew he couldn't cook so he made a sandwich for phil. He ate it with delight.

"Mm ba..mm..ba!" Phil babbled as Technoblade nodded. Phil whined, he wanted a bottle. Technoblade turned to face him. And realized what he ment and started making Phil's angel milk.

The milk contained cinnamon, honey, sugar. It was perfect for phil. And techno boiled it, making it and grabbed the bottle pouring it in as he took phil to his room and fed him the bottle, smiling and singing a song about war as philza closed his eyes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆,☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆