No,no, little crow

Little! Phil (0-3)

Cg! Techno

Tw: blood, ed

Nickname sfw:

Techno: techie
Phil: baby boy, little crow
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Phil was tired and stressed. After all having 1 kid and then killing them. Then having your grandson betray you. It takes a toll on you.

Phil hadn't eaten recently. All of these things hurt him and haunted him. He picked at his feathers. And his wings would start to bleed.

Techno stood at Phil's door. Deciding whether to go in or not. Then he heard painful cries from inside. Thinking he might be in danger he ran inside.

He ran up to Phil's room after seeing feathers leading up there. What he saw broke his heart.

"Little crow!" Techno yelled at Phil this caused him to cry more. Techno ran to him. "Shh it'll be okay." He hugged the man causing him to start to calm down. "Twchwe.." Phil said to the piglin.

"Shh let's get you cleaned up." Techno said as he stood back up. He went to the bathroom and tried to get the blood off. But most of it was pretty caked on. He felt bad as he heard Phil inhale as he cleaned.

'New lesson learned'
'Ask for help when in troubled times"
******************************

A/n: another short oneshot. Thanks for supporting this book please go support my others.

Words:223