It was all an accident.

Little! Tubbo

Cg! Tommy

"T-tommy help! I did something bad and i-" caller disconnected.
_______________________________________________________

Tubbo was running. He had forgotten why long ago. But he didn't wanna stop. He couldn't figure out where in the name he was. He panicked a bit. So he called Tommy.

Caller connected.

Tommy: hello, big t!

Tubbo: t-tommy i-i d-did s-something b-bad a-and I d-don't k-know w-where I am..!

Tommy: calm down, what happened?

Tubbo: I nws nos!

Tommy: hey bud, why are you running?

Tubbo: nw gwts cawgvs!

Tommy: i know, you won't get caught just tell me something.

Tubbo heard voices and footsteps. He ran. He was lost. "Ah!" Tubbo yelped as he fell into a river.

Tommy was beyond worried. He ran as quickly as he could. 'What could've tubbo done?' Was his main question but he decided to hold it till he knew tubbo was safe.

Tubbo was wet. He fell right into a river. He was sticky and dirty. He had almost drowned. He decided to cry.

Tommy heard his cries and ran. Finding him on the floor. He went and picked him up. "Let's get you changed bud." Tommy tried to calm him.

Tommy walked to tubbo's house. With tubbo fast asleep and whining every now and then. Tommy opened the door and helped respectfully change him.

He layed tubbo down for a nap. And would wait till tubbo was big again to talk about what he did.
___________________________________________________________

A/n: More cus I'm bored

Words:260