20k special, Sleep.

Little! Phil

Cg! Techno

Tw: mentions of ed, loneliness, no motivation, talk of depression, annoying ass parents.

They are friends and teens in this.

Kinda Based off of me.
_________________________________________

Phil, had friends. But they had lives and hobbies. Phil, had hobbies. But they never interested him after a day. He mostly spent his time online with technoblade, his friend and caregiver. Sitting in bed, sleeping in the same clothes, and never showering till like 4 days after his last one or got yelled at by his family.

Then his parents would scold him about staying in his room, when he comes out they want him to do things for them. Or force him to go somewhere.

"Staying in your room all the time and away from people is a sign of depression"

Why do they care now about him? Last time they blamed his bad state on the internet and hormones! He just couldn't believe shit. Sometimes they'd jokingly lied about things, that led to trust issues.

"You used to be so kind, it's that internet!"

Nope, he knew he was only on to escape reality. The cold dark truth of the world and it brought him comfort to talk to others.

He felt fat, but he had the average body. Always but he said he was to big, so he wanted a perfect body. So he tried to only eat 1 meal, dinner, but couldn't bring himself too, since techno would tell him not too. And they were good friends.

He had bags from how tired he was. He had chores but little motivation. Parents blamed it on internet. He was always tired, but until his parents threatened to take the thing that comforts him away. He didn't wanna see the dark truth of reality. So he used the internet. And he would do his chores for that.

He didn't dream, but if he did it felt so real, he died in his dreams sometimes. He was scared of what it was trying to tell him, he woke up tired. Since he never went into rem.

Phil decided to lay in his bed and not answer the phone while it rung.

You have 6 new messages.

"Hey Phil, how are you?"

"You busy today?"

"Phil?"

"Come on answer the phone"

"Bud, please?"

"Bud are-"

Phil turned off the reading thing and slept instead of doing anything. He liked to sleep, not dream, but sleep.

Sleep.
__________________________________________________

A/n: no he didn't die just slept, don't worry. Also this is more of angst. And a oneshot...sorry I failed and stuff. Sorry.

Words: 435