How could you sam.

Little!techno

Cg! Dream

Spoilers for technos latest stream.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sam wasn't letting techno out of the prison. Techno was joking to hide the fear he felt. He had to get back to phil and Steve. He couldn't stay here.

When the lava came down techno knew he was stuck and he felt a familiar fuzziness. He can't regress in fr ont of someone he works with. No he can't he has to go on with life.

He sat in a corner with his knees to his chest. He was between headspaces by now. His thoughts were racing at a million miles per minute.

He didn't even notice the warm liquid tears down his face. His body was shaking violently. "T-techno? What's wrong?" Dream asked as he realized techno.

"Lev' me 'lone" Techno said to the other male who was trying to get closer to calm techno down.

Techno soon fell down for a nap. As crying and shaking made you feel tired.  He laid on the hard,rocky floor.

"Hm. Let's try this." Dream said as he grabbed techno's body and sat down. Putting techno's head on his legs. And he put is hands in the other males hair and techno was babbling random sentences while he was asleep.

Soon both were passed out taking naps while being in prison.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: uh..idk how I feel about this oneshot.

Words:233