You're real,little fox

Little! Fox

Cg! Phil
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fundy was running through the woods. He couldn't tell what was real.  He came up upon a fence to a familiar place he saw. He went up to the door with heavy breaths. He knocked once.

"Fundy?" Techno said holding up his axe. "No no wait it's a dream you can't hurt me" fundy laughed. This confused techno. "Fundy what are you on about" Techno asked the fox. "I feel tired" fundy said before falling into techno's arms.

"Phillllll, can you come here" Techno said still in his deadpan voice. "Yeah, techno mate?" Phil asked as he walked towards him. Techno looked down to the man in his arms. Phil realized what Techno needed.

"Go sit him on the couch,I'll be back with some hot tea"

(Few hours later)

Fundy woke up in a strange house. He didn't know if it was a dream or reality. He sat up. This startled Phil and techno. "Hello mate, your finally up" Phil said with a warm smile. Fundy stared at him with the feeling of protection at his grandfather.

He ran to the man and wrapped his arms around him. Phil hugged back. Fundy babbled at the man. "What did you say?" Phil asked confused for the man. "Y'u r'wal" fundy said as he stopped hugging Phil. Phil was confused still but he would get answers later. Right now he had a little to take care of.

"He's clingy"

"That's because he's regressed"

"But still"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: words:252