It's safe with me,little baker

Tw: mentions of the word slut & whore,yelling,alcohol,abuse.

Ya know I was called a slut once.

Little! Nikki(0-5)

Cg! Minx
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nikki was chilling in her room watching some random TV while reading. Until she heard the apartment door bash open this startled her.

"N-*hic*NIKKI!" Yelled her boyfriend from downstairs. Nikki didn't answer since she didn't want to deal with that. "N-*hic*NIKKI-*hic* YOU LITTLE WHORE-*hic*GET DOWN HERE." He yelled once more.

Nikki didn't she stood her ground. Until she heard her door being kicked in. "WHAT THE HELL JARED!?" Nikki yelled as she sat down her book. He stumbled his way to her and grabbed her wrist and threw her against the wall.

"YOU STUPID SLUT-*hic* WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT DISOBEYING ME!?" He yelled in her ear. She flinched as he threw her back to the ground and hit her arm against her dresser. This caused her to scream.

"SHUT UP-*hic* WHORE" He said as he went back out into the city. Nikki stood up the best she could with her shaking legs and went to her phone and clicked the first contact and put it on speaker phone.

"Hey nik-NIKKI ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" Minx asked the poor girl. "hwlp p' lease" Nikki said as she started to regress. "Oh my little baker, get your things together and I'll be there soon" minx said as she started to sit up and change.

(TIME SKIP I'M SO LAZY, WRITE THIS PART IF YOU WANT)

Finally minx was here and she swooped Nikki up bridel style and helped with her luggage. Nikki had her face in minx's arm. She placed Nikki into the car and grabbed the luggage.

Nikki passed out in the car. So minx decided to get the luggage tomorrow morning so she could carry her little baker inside.

She placed her in her bed then got in and kissed her forehead(no shipping because it's gross and this is sfw)

"You're safe with me,little baker"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: I had nothing better to do.

Words:351