[𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜]

Little: fundy (5 to 6)

Cg: eret

A/n: based off my favorite novel game!

Tw: sh and other serious topics

College au
________________________________

Fundy stood in the mirror, He looked like a girl, a 15 year old girl. He was 16 and trans, but his father would not let him cut his hair. But that didn't mean he couldn't cut himself, that was his mind set. His roommate eret was his best friend.

Fundy sat back in his desk, and stared at his work. He knew he was stuck back in a depressive rut. Meanwhile eret was opening the window while he talked to wilbur, till he heard noises from fundys room. "I'll call you back will." He hung up and walked to the door.

He listened in to what seemed to be a talk with fundys dad, he didn't know much dutch but the father sounded mad, he decided to break it up by knocking. Fundy hung up and jumped at the knock. He opened the door slowly.

"Yes eret?"fundy said poking his top half out the door. "Hey I heard noises are you okay?" Eret said trying to not make fundy upset or annoyed. "Yea, I'm fine just tired. I was about to go to the restroom." The shorter male said, with a pocket knife in his pocket.

"Oh, well I'll let you do that!" Eret said and laughed a bit. Fundy walked to the bathroom as eret sat and went in after him after a few minutes, the sight haunted him. "F..fundy.." eret said worried. "Shit.." fundy looked at the taller male, and dropped his knife.

"Oh fundy.." eret said and ran over hugging him. Fundy stayed silent and still as eret carried him to his room and sat him down. "How about pepper pig bandaids?" Eret asked holding the box. "Mhs, pease!" Fundy said giggling, as eret helped cover up his cuts.

[𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜]