Team Rocket

Little! Techno (0-5)

Cg! Phil
Big brothers! Wilbur and Tommy.

Techno is a Pokémon fan in this oneshot.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Bubba!" Techno yelled in Tommy's ear.   The boy started to stir awake. "Hm, what tech?" The boy said rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"Pocket Monsters!" Techno yelled at tommy. "Oh Pokémon?" Tommy asked the piglin. "No pocket monsters!"

Tommy sighed as he got up and did a hand motion for techno to follow him. And techno went with delight.

Tommy grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. 'Pokémon has been playing all night!?' Tommy thought. Techno pushed past tommy and ran towards the TV. "Little bro, get away from the TV it'll mess with your eyes." Tommy scolded techno.

Techno felt like a brat so he went closer to the TV. "Little bro." Tommy said sternly. Techno blew raspberries at tommy.

Tommy sighed and grabbed the little and sat him in a fluffy pillow corner called time out. Techno whined at tommy.

"No,no, stop it. I warned you multiple times" tommy said staring techno in the eyes. Techno pouted.

Finally the time out was over and techno got out from the corner. Just in time for team rocket to appear.

Techno got excited and started bouncing in his seat. Tommy laughed at his behavior.

"Hey don't laugh!"
=================================

A/N: very sorry I got really lost in no motivation. Just enjoy.

Words:233