It's bath time, my little guitarist

Little! Wilbur (0-1)

Cg! Phil is Wilburs father in this.

Request: yes anonymousoofOG

I got yah bro!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wilbur had a stressful day. His teachers gave him like 19 things of homework. Plus he had guitar practice tomorrow. And he had to babysit Tommy tomorrow as well. he threw his bag on the ground.

He yelled in agony.

Meanwhile phil was downstairs while techno took Tommy to the park. He was starting to make tea but heard a yell from upstairs.

So he turned off the stove. (My mom destroyed our stove almost because she forgot the tea on the stove XD)

Phil walked upstairs to Wilbur's room. "Wil?" Phil asked as he knocked. He heard some water run. But it wasn't water at all. There Wilbur was sitting in a pee puddle while crying.

"Oh my little guitarist." Phil said as he walked to Wilbur. "Can you stand up so I can get you a bath?" Phil asked Wilbur nodded.

He got to the bathroom and Phil helped take of all of his soaking wet clothes besides his boxers Wilbur wanted to do that himself.

"Bwbblw?" Wilbur asked. "Sure" Phil said as he poured some bubbles into the bathtub. Wilbur played in the bubbles and giggled. Phil chuckled at the boy.

Soon it was time for Wilbur to get out so phil wrapped him in a towel. And carried him to his room and grabbed a diper and onesie. And respectfully put it on him.

Phil layed Wilbur down for a nap. Wilbur didn't resist because he was very tired from crying. Phil left his room and headed downstairs.

Techno and Tommy came back home. "Shh your brothers asleep." Phil said. Techno nodded but Tommy laughed.

"Don't be a dick."
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N: very sorry if it wasn't what you wanted.

Words:303