"I need to purge my urges, shame, shame, shame"

Little! Schlatt (age range: 4-5)

Cg! Fundy
(Not romantic)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Schlatt kept touching and feeling his hair, he had long yet still short, he kept holding it and rubbing it, clearly stressed. He hadn't done anything and had gotten into a large fight with quackity, over a simple ring.

He knew that quackity was a gold digger, or someone who wanted fancy things from the relationship. Schlatt was abusive while quackity was a gold digger. Both clashed and started a fight that ending with a crying Schlatt.

Now he's sitting and staring at all his work and pushes it aside. He stares at his scissors, and starts to cut his hair. Clump after clump was now on the desk. Fundy was walking to the office to bring more work to Schlatt.

"Schlatt..?" The fox looked hurt and worried, he ran to schlatt's side and held him close as fundy took the scissors. "Let it out little goat. Its okay." Fundy cooed at the crying,older,goat,male. Schlatts hair was now messy and cut weirdly, fundy didn't mind.

" 'M nos means tos..." Schlatt said muffled by fundys shirt. A bit while later, Schlatt was sat on his lap, holding a sippy, watching cartoons as fundy did some of his work and played with the male. Fundy enjoyed taking care of his boss.

//////////////////