It's okay, little blaze

Little! Sapnap (0-4)

Cg! Karl and quackity

Sapnap has torrents.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Karl was sitting in his office while quackity was taking a nap. And sapnap was playing in the living room. 

Karl got thirsty and walked down to the kitchen. "Hey little blaze." Karl said to the boy on the floor. "Fuck-hwy." Sapnap said his hand as it went into a punching motion. He looked down and started to cry.

"Aww little blaze, it's not your Fault." Karl said as he rushed over to the boy. And grabbed his arm to try and hug him but sapnap's head moved forward.

Sapnap and Karl's head collided. This cause poor sapnap to start crying. Karl tried to calm him down but sapnap moved away from Karl.

"Wo iww hwrt-fwck-ywou" sapnap said as he finally hit the wall. Karl felt his heart break when his little blaze said that.

"Papa will be fine just let me help." Karl walked slowly towards the other male. He engulfed him in a hug. And sapnap started to settle down and his tics were starting to calm down and not be so  Spontaneous anymore.

"It's okay,little blaze"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: thanks for reading. Sorry if I got anything wrong. Please tell me and I'll fix it.

Words:214