Genders don't matter for things or objects

Ahh i miss jem en de hologrammen.

Little! And animals! Purpled (0-1),Tommy (0-2),ranboo (0-4),tubbo (0-5)

Cg! Techno,hannah,phil,schlatt
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All of the littles were having a playdate. After all they had a hard day at school yesterday people made fun of them for liking "girl" colors and glitter.

The caregivers decided to host a playdate for them after hearing how bad their day was.

Purpled and ranboo were playing dress up while Tommy and tubbo were playing with blocks.

Ranboo found old wigs that looked like they were from a 90's show. One was pink and cut differently and there was a purple afro and blue and red wig. And them found some outfits that may go with them.

They had a plan. They called Tommy and tubbo. They talked about their plan.

"Hey guys have you seen the kids?" Hannah asked. All of them shook their heads.

Then the four came out looking like Rockstars. "Wow that's gonna be a mess to clean up." Techno said deadpaned.

Soon some show was playing and the boys got interested in it very quickly. Then realized they were the characters. "Pwap look I'm on tv!" Ranboo said to Techno. Techno smiled back.

All of the littles passed out in their jem cosplays.

"Ya know phil you gotta clean all of this glitter from the outfits."

"Damnnit."
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N: idk i just miss jem and the holograms.

Words:245