I'm not attention seeking

No disorders are in this just neglect.

Little! Wilbur (0-5),Tommy(0-2)

Cg! Phil

Big brother! Techno
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wilbur was the Middle child. He wasn't like Tommy who got everything at his will or like Techno who learned on his own with some help from Phil. Wilbur was on his own.

He started to do things that would get him in trouble to get some attention. He would be happy with the attention he got even if it was a slap or a punch or being yelled at.

Wilbur was in littlespace. The age was 5. Tommy was being swattled and loved. Wilbur stood there in anger and sadness. He decided he would get attention his own way.

He pushed a varse off of a side table. This alerted Phil and techno. Phil put Tommy down and walked to where the sound was. Techno following behind.

They saw wilbur standing in shards of glass. And he was smiling. "What the hell Wilbur!?" Techno yelled at the boy. Wilbur was going to walk off but his arm got pulled by phil.

"Are you alright,son? You haven't been acting like normal." Phil asked the boy. "Phil he's just being an attention seeker. " Techno said not really in the right mind. The voices had taken over.

"I'm nwt b'wing an swwkwr" Wilbur said stomping his feet. Phil stood there confused and techno had walked off to his room to stop the voices.

Wilbur let go and walked upstairs. He sat on his bed and grabbed a his bear. He laid there. Angery and crying.

Poor child.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N: words:268