Nap time, Little Piggy

Little! Techno

Cg! Ranboo

Techno's hair is bubble gum colour. I just realized that.
_________________________________________________________

Technoblade was trying to clean up the house. He'd been at it for at least 2 days with little sleep. Ranboo sat on the stairs and watched him. Frustrated because he tried to get techno into littlespace but he was to busy cleaning. He wanted the man who helped him, to let him help this time.

Techno sighed as he finally finished cleaning the house. But he was tired and it took a toll on him. His movements were sluggish and he walked with a wobble and stumble. He blew his hair out of his face. He turned to face ranboo. A tall enderman hybrid.

"Hm? What is it?" Techno said tilting his head. Ranboo picked up techno and rocked him. "Let me go!" Techno yelped. "Shh, little piggy." Ranboo said trying to get him a nap. Techno started to slip. " 'et m' gos!" Techno tried to wiggle out of ranboo's arms. Ranboo held him like a cat.

Techno tried to kick him but he couldn't move easily. "Eh!" Techno yelped. "I'll stop if you promise to nap." Ranboo said still holding him. Techno hung his head low and started to whine. "No, nap time." Ranboo said laying him on the couch. Techno finally loved the feeling of the soft couch on his skin.

He giggled happily and closed his eyes. He was soon asleep and ranboo smiled proudly.
__________________________________________________________

A/n: part 2?

Words: 251