Thank you, little guitarist

Little! Wilbur (0-5)

Cg! Schlatt

Wilbur is a girl in this with long red wavy hair. And is a psycho path.
Tw:death
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wilbur knew that Rachel was a gold digger from the day she always asked for money from schlatt her Caregiver and roommate.  She was currently in littlespace and pretty angry at Rachel because she took her toy guitar away.

She was to busy talking to other boys and everything to watch wilbur like she was told to. She was sitting in the bath. Painting her nails.

Wilbur walked upstairs and grabbed Rachel's hair dryer and some gloves. She put on the gloves and held the hair dryer. She went to the bathroom her hair following behind.

"What do you want twerp?"

This pissed wilbur off so she did what she was going to do. She threw the hair dryer into the water. Wilbur watched as she screamed in agony.

Schlatt came home to his little guitarist sitting in front of the bathroom. He ruffled her hair and it struck him. She killed Rachel. He smiled. He hugs her and helped put her to bed.

'Thank you my little guitarist,you did me a wonderful favor. Getting rid of her for me"

She smiles and schlatt kisses her forehead.

"Goodnight, my little guitarist"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: words:218